[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Xand

Just curious to see what you all think about this. It is nothing much really. But I am starting to slowly build on it.

tumblr_na4gcgxgqr1tfbsybo1_500.png

0/10 ? I don't get it.

I was trying something different with the smugdes and brushes on this sig, so rate away!

2471b10bb4.png

Love the background, not a fan of the render.

Parallax! 

ZK0Cp2K.gif

kawaii/10

Hey guys, Made my sig last night.... Just wanted to all of your thaughts!

Im fairly new to Photoshop, but i am studying Digital and Interactive games (So, computer games) and ill need to use photoshop alot.... So i thaught i would give Adobe Photoshop a Spin....

So what do you guys think?

How can i improve? 

What should i add?

Thanks, ItsKad

P.S its nothing compared to what some of you guys can do, But hey.... Its a start  :)

eSaKn3N.gif
just recieved this, I think it was very well done but i would love to hear a real critique if you guys dont mind.

The used render is really ugly/generally bad and the animation is far too infrequent, though its a nice animation

I do like the background and text though

Hey guys, Made my sig last night.... Just wanted to all of your thaughts!
Im fairly new to Photoshop, but i am studying Digital and Interactive games (So, computer games) and ill need to use photoshop alot.... So i thaught i would give Adobe Photoshop a Spin....
So what do you guys think?
How can i improve?
What should i add?
Thanks, ItsKad

P.S its nothing compared to what some of you guys can do, But hey.... Its a start :)

Need to tone the Stroke down a little bit, your border doesn't look smooth. The text font kinda bothers me and it should be a different color so it might stick out more. I like the concept though, and it suits the charmander render nicely.
  • 2 weeks later...