Xand

[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Dannnno   

how bout these

HYubasp.gif

K7bMVPV.gif

Both are poorly rendered with somewhat strange backgrounds, and very difficult to read text. 2-3/10

Fera   

siggy8_by_voxxism-d6na529.jpg

siggy7_by_voxxism-d6n9w5p.jpg

Thoughts of these :3?

Very well done.  Fonts match the rest of the sigs, they feel complete.  However, the second one does it better.

First one 8/10

Second one 9/10

Soothe   

all of smoki's sigs are 11 would beg for one/10

your signature is fucking awful

seriously, my dead senile arthritis-ridden great-grandmother can draw better than whoever made that piece of shit.

7/10.

Deejaye   

your signature is fucking awful

seriously, my dead senile arthritis-ridden great-grandmother can draw better than whoever made that piece of shit.

7/10.

this is the greatest compliment i ever received, i will treasure it with all my heart. i will take a screenshot of this moment, print it out, frame it, and hang it above my computer so i can gaze upon it everyday. and then i will shed a single tear because that's how much it means to me. thank you so much. this moment has been life changing.

lol better?

cxFVyCE.jpg

rate it now 

[spoiler]too many Xx xX like seriously thats for like an 8 year old kid's gamertag but that does not matter at all[/spoiler]

now over all the sig very good so 9/10 ninetales I think should be brought out a little bit more imo

Dannnno   

I agree with TheOriginal, the text at bottom is also a little hard to read.  Its a well put together sig, its just not something I really find engaging and interesting. For just quality I'd give it an 8/10, for appeal about 5/10