[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Xand

I like this signature and its shades of colors in the background. My only reccemendation would be to use another font. Maybe a more freestyle painterly font to match with the strokes of colors in the background. Another option would be a thiner stylistic font. I feel like it could be way better. I do not usually critique on people's work so take this as a complement. 8/10.

In addition, it could be color favoritism, but I think your joleon signature is equally good but in other areas. I love yellow and purple together. The purple font and jolteon on this signature is what makes this sig. The background I feel could be more freestyle or jagged like thunderbolts like the font, rather than a held in box. However, even with my idea I like your choice of brown. 8/10.

Thanks, I'll take what you said into account making future signatures :P

Rate mine please :D

[spoiler]

EzA4FIb.png[/spoiler]

The background really compliments the color of Mawile and I just love how the fly- trap thing hangs off the edge of the picturem and the font really fits the mysterious feel of the background, plus the faded Mawile just infront of the background looks pretty nice.

Idk why a deer is there lol, its not a pokemon. Maybe like 8.5/10 m8 ^.^

The background really compliments the color of Mawile and I just love how the fly- trap thing hangs off the edge of the picturem and the font really fits the mysterious feel of the background, plus the faded Mawile just infront of the background looks pretty nice.

Idk why a deer is there lol, its not a pokemon. Maybe like 8.5/10 m8 ^.^

Ahah, the deer is not something important :D Thank you mate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

lol. Are you GymLeaderGreen? If so I can remake the sig for you.

he just used the same render as you, its not Green

Rate mine

you may not have added much more than text and an effect to the render but the font and the colour fits nicely.

pretty good sig.

Ah, a lot of interest artist here or images manipulator!

I enjoyed the thread and it was great to see folks with all kind of experiences and skills! I can only encourage people in trying out! I felt kind of inspired and tried to make my own. I am not so great but I tried hard, hehe!

I hope you guys will enjoy my sig!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Heyy, I would like to know how this looks to you guys ^^

I made it about 3 years ago (I found it on my olddddd photobucket and I was like, wow that's ancient)

I wanted to know if I should try to make something similar to this later for myself, if it's not super ugly

It's not an ordinary sig by any means, but thought it was a little pretty :P

[spoiler]

(kyustorm and kinoyo are the usernames me and my bf used for like.. ever on the internet so that's why it's the same from that long ago)

Latios' wing tip really bothers me I wish I could fix it :s

[/spoiler]

foreverandalways%20copy_zpsqasvegjc.png

Edited by kyustorm

Heyy, I would like to know how this looks to you guys ^^

I made it about 3 years ago (I found it on my olddddd photobucket and I was like, wow that's ancient)

I wanted to know if I should try to make something similar to this later for myself, if it's not super ugly

It's not an ordinary sig by any means, but thought it was a little pretty :P

[spoiler]

(kyustorm and kinoyo are the usernames me and my bf used for like.. ever on the internet so that's why it's the same from that long ago)

Latios' wing tip really bothers me I wish I could fix it :s

[/spoiler]

foreverandalways%20copy_zpsqasvegjc.png

very pixelated and a little bit too bright/rainbowish

I like the depth in the sig though