[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Xand

• 3 weeks later...

Recently got this sig made:

15n6nuh.jpg

I really like his style (his forums name is Goofalie), and I think he's got a lot of potential. Just wanted to see a little critique on the sig, hopefully for him to read and benefit from

First off, she.

Second off, 7/10, but this is coming from me and my 0/10 art skills...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bring Sceptile's head infront of the text on the first one. Use a different font, imo. 6/10 on Your sig.

Love the text on the jolt sig. Background feels too bland to me, but the again I think that makes the text pop (so its a little give-and-take). 7.5/10 on that one.

Not a fan of that text on the dragonite sig, in fact I think it ruins the whole thing. Everything else about that sig is simple (not complex colors), but then you have this really complex text and it just looks wierd. 3.5/10 on that one.

The hello kitty style doesn't really match with the icecream, but meh. I'd give that one a 6/10 (not a fan of cute stuff though).

[quote name="xGilanx" post="934732" timestamp="1415825391"]

The hello kitty style doesn't really match with the icecream, but meh. I'd give that one a 6/10 (not a fan of cute stuff though).[/quote]
I made it like that because she requested it like that :D
and thanks for the feedback

[quote name="xGilanx" post="934732" timestamp="1415825391"]

Bring Sceptile's head infront of the text on the first one. Use a different font, imo. 6/10 on Your sig.[/quote]
Yeah did that after I posted it lol

Rate Mine, i honestly like it a lot.

eHsarsQ.gif

hmm. 6-7/10 (leaning towards the 7). Not really complicated to make something like this. I do like that the colors chosen for the gif turn Ursa between normal and shiny, that's cool. I like the name text's font. I don't like the team tag's font. Not really pleasant to look at for relatively long periods of time. However, overall, it is a very decent signature.

how bout this one m8's ^.^eryrwtars_zps52d5f310.png

I like this signature and its shades of colors in the background. My only reccemendation would be to use another font. Maybe a more freestyle painterly font to match with the strokes of colors in the background. Another option would be a thiner stylistic font. I feel like it could be way better. I do not usually critique on people's work so take this as a complement. 8/10.

In addition, it could be color favoritism, but I think your joleon signature is equally good but in other areas. I love yellow and purple together. The purple font and jolteon on this signature is what makes this sig. The background I feel could be more freestyle or jagged like thunderbolts like the font, rather than a held in box. However, even with my idea I like your choice of brown. 8/10.