[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Xand

pls teach me sempi

Aw, crap. I forgot to say it on the forums, but I livestreamed the making of that sig like an hour ago or so. 

I'll just post a status on here 5 min before I start streaming for anyone who wants to watch. I'll add you as a friend.

Aw, crap. I forgot to say it on the forums, but I livestreamed the making of that sig like an hour ago or so.
I'll just post a status on here 5 min before I start streaming for anyone who wants to watch. I'll add you as a friend.

Orrrrr post it on utube so erryone can watch it anytime :)

I really like the color scheme, and the look of that lee render. Font is really cool too. My only complaint would be the bottom left orange globe...it sticks out into the foreground a little too much for whatever reason. 8/10 though overall

Came here to show this off (Another masterpiece by Hol):

GsLonis.gif

Thanks man! :) Appreciate the feedback! Haven't touched PS in a long long time now, prob a year since I did.

I kinda admire the signature Hol made, I have no idea how to make animation sigs, maybe I'l sit down and watch some tutorials on it :D the only thing I think could have been changed is the font, maybe get a little more creative on it? I don't know :) But a solid job! 9/10

Sooooooo..... I was diddling around and made a thing. I'm not really happy with it, but its a thing. First time trying to use animated st00f.
sig_template_by_voxxism-d7cmevv.gif

A very nice sig with nice animation
But its slightly off theme imo, sparkles dont fit zaraki :p eventhough it looks like reiatsu xD
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...