[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Xand

First attempt at different type of animation.
Tried to make it look like electric static coming from pikachu's cheeks. Meh.

ggregrw_zpsf4b66411.gif

Nice try, the rest of the signature is really cute and looks good. The sparks didn't work out though looks more like stars trippin' high to me. Keep trying!

7/10 (because it still looks like pikachu's cheecks are fireworks on steroids)

Nice try, the rest of the signature is really cute and looks good. The sparks didn't work out though looks more like stars trippin' high to me. Keep trying!

7/10 (because it still looks like pikachu's cheecks are fireworks on steroids)

First time you post in here and it had to be on yumi's sig hmmm......

@yumilove overall nice sig but those sparkles cant really replace thunder. It doesnt fit well with pikachu. Pretty sure if u can swap the animation to lightning it would be a 9/10 :)

How's this one?

5zr6PyI.png

Okay so I'm going to sound like a terrible person but I do not like it very much.

The font just looks out of place, the background looks like you just goggled it, and the render is very unblended leaving it to look out of place, the font and colors are hard on the eyes. 

My overall scored would be 3.5/10 for those reasons.  Please do not think of me as a terrible person  :unsure:

Can I get an opinion?
uSlyGfT.png

It looks too busy. Try making the text a brighter color and maybe put the images on overlay or lower the opacity. The focal point currently is not on the text, where it should be on a signature. Good luck with the changes!

How would you guys think about my signature?

It looks too busy. Try making the text a brighter color and maybe put the images on overlay or lower the opacity. The focal point currently is not on the text, where it should be on a signature. Good luck with the changes!

How would you guys think about my signature?

CloudVox.gif

This one?

It's quite nice as far as typography goes, the subtle glow on the green in CLOUDVOX does wonders for the overall effect, and I like that it's not over-sharpened and you haven't spammed it with shitty flares among other effects. Transparent background gets an A+ because it probably wouldn't work with much else without ruining that nice clean theme you have going on and the CLOUDVOX font is a perfect match to that theme. The only thing I would really criticise here is the Timeless Designer part. You have to be careful when picking script fonts like that for a 3D typo, you'll be hard pressed to make them look good and that's the issue here. Because the weight of then font is not large, the effects on it look cloudy, blurred and dark. You don't get the variety in lighting or the subtle effect which exists in the CLOUDVOX font because the script is simply too light to make it work. I'm also not really a fan of the 3D effect on it, it kinda looks like a weird thick black stroke and doesn't go too well with it. TLDR; CLOUDVOX part looks great, Timeless Designer part needs a font re-think. Overall, I like it.

CloudVox.gif

This one?

It's quite nice as far as typography goes, the subtle glow on the green in CLOUDVOX does wonders for the overall effect, and I like that it's not over-sharpened and you haven't spammed it with shitty flares among other effects. Transparent background gets an A+ because it probably wouldn't work with much else without ruining that nice clean theme you have going on and the CLOUDVOX font is a perfect match to that theme. The only thing I would really criticise here is the Timeless Designer part. You have to be careful when picking script fonts like that for a 3D typo, you'll be hard pressed to make them look good and that's the issue here. Because the weight of then font is not large, the effects on it look cloudy, blurred and dark. You don't get the variety in lighting or the subtle effect which exists in the CLOUDVOX font because the script is simply too light to make it work. I'm also not really a fan of the 3D effect on it, it kinda looks like a weird thick black stroke and doesn't go too well with it. TLDR; CLOUDVOX part looks great, Timeless Designer part needs a font re-think. Overall, I like it.

Yeah I thought the same thing, I just haven't had the time to redo it. :P