[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Xand

Hol, sorry, 3/10.

I'll try to explain you why I don't like it... :/

First, I need to say that animate your sig is not a necessity. It remove a bit of quality on it, and I think you have to do it only if you're sig has a very high quality.

The animation of you text is too fast i think, and I don't like a lot the border... Try to put the charmander above your text.

Can you please rate mine, thanks

Hol, sorry, 3/10.

I'll try to explain you why I don't like it... :/

First, I need to say that animate your sig is not a necessity. It remove a bit of quality on it, and I think you have to do it only if you're sig has a very high quality.

The animation of you text is too fast i think, and I don't like a lot the border... Try to put the charmander above your text.

Can you please rate mine, thanks

The smudge is kinda random(Goes in all directions)
And those lines coming from the swords are just odd, you should erase em

Overall it looks kinda dull, try adding gradient masks and stuffs

5be7gsH.png

ljmYqbX.png

3t0eW4Z.png

HHa0Aj7.png

t80E66e.png

didn't know this thread existed, made these for my team  :ph34r:

This is that moment where I finally understand those patients who are sitting in the ER bed talking on their phones, eating McDonalds, and telling me they have 10/10 pain.

I'm in bed, didn't react one bit, but these sigs just too good. 10/10 no doubt.

FIrst sig ever, just got into photoshop. Any constructive criticism?

2ihqb6f.gif

Also didnt really wanna post it after those beautiful ones up there

Edit: Heres my 2nd one

nx3qpt.gif

I like it a lil better

Edit2: Incoming more attempts xD

jil3bk.gif

2w24hok.gif

FIrst sig ever, just got into photoshop. Any constructive criticism?

2ihqb6f.gif

Also didnt really wanna post it after those beautiful ones up there

Edit: Heres my 2nd one

nx3qpt.gif

I like it a lil better

Edit2: Incoming more attempts xD

jil3bk.gif

2w24hok.gif

Most of your stuff is overly-sharpened, and this is only emphasised by the animation which requires saving in .gif format which induces heaps of quality loss by itself. For those just starting out, I would advise you to stay away from animated tags. I know they're a huge thing on this forum but a lot of them tend to come out looking pretty tacky especially due to the .gif quality loss. Stick to static tags for now and work on improving your sense of flow, lighting and depth. Rather than just making a random background and wacking on a render and some text, try experimenting with the placement of a render relative to the background effects you are trying to achieve and have a background which complements both your render and the overall atmosphere of the tag. It's generally advisable to stay away from text when starting out because it ruins flow unless you do it right but it's up to you (I'm a bit of a hypocrite here since the text in p much all my tags screws up the flow). I will say though that you needn't use massive font sizes and overly garish effects on your text, rather you should go for a more subtle approach which matches the style of the tag. These are great for your first shots at tag making and they're a lot better than what I first whipped up when I was getting into it, just give it time and practice and you'll improve massively. :)

---

Back from hiatus with a new tag, CnC would be wonderful!

purple_petal_by_heyitsjono-d750q45.png

purplepetal_bw_by_heyitsjono-d750qr1.png

So many good sigs /jealous
I've been trying to learn, I suck really. Tried keeping it simple. Failed at animating text and what not so gave up.

Tried to make mine look as cute as possible. *.*

Its pretty cute.
Also about the animation, try this guide. It's pretty detailed and with Pictures :3.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/37866-tutorial-bubblys-sig-making-helpdesk-how-to-make-shining-text/

Its pretty cute.
Also about the animation, try this guide. It's pretty detailed and with Pictures :3.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/37866-tutorial-bubblys-sig-making-helpdesk-how-to-make-shining-text/

Yeah, it's a good tutorial except I use Photoshop elements 12 and it doesn't have that animation frame tab at the bottom or an option for it in the windows thingy, so I'm pretty stumped >.<

I guess I'll try and get a version of Photoshop CC. e.e''