[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Xand

I just made this, and yeah I know about the animation but I can't slow it down too much otherwise it messes up. So feedback or anything? :)

qfBcZpm.gif

This is actually my favorite sig that you've made. I don't think the animation is too bad either. The one thingis that some of the background stuff looks a little weird, but otherwise good

Rate mine.

The greninja looks funny (I think just a bad render), and the text doesn't flow too well. With simple sigs like this I think its generally better to only have one render in it

This is actually my favorite sig that you've made. I don't think the animation is too bad either. The one thingis that some of the background stuff looks a little weird, but otherwise good

Well thank you very much =3 Extremely pleased to hear that :) And the background, well don't even ask lol

here are 2 of my pokemon related signatures 

squirtle.png

dialgacopy.png

I like both of the signatures they would look better if they were bigger. For the secound one I would make the border much thinner. The border has too much attention. As far as detail and look they are well rendered. 8/10

I just made this, and yeah I know about the animation but I can't slow it down too much otherwise it messes up. So feedback or anything? :)

qfBcZpm.gif

I agree this is great signature. I like how you put a scratch on him. I also like the yellow flames on the bottem because its usually a color that takes all the attention. The only part that bothers me is the green flame underneth your name. Otherwise nice 9/10.

Gief opinions on mine? :3

<3

Ive always liked this signature. Whenever I am on the forums i see it and its one of the best I have seen. It has a nice dark theme and I like how the murkrow's wing goes off the side. 9/10

---

Any opinouns on my new siggy :)?

siggymemekcopy_zps5e19ad48.jpg

Any opinouns on my new siggy :)?

siggymemekcopy_zps5e19ad48.jpg

Well if I'm honest, I love the way the colors are in tune with each other and make an excellent array of colors, and the render is very fitting for signature itself, one tiny thing that does get me a little is the text may be too bright, just my opinion but definitely 9/10!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I found it. First sig I ever used...then so on...

kkPRJF8.png

Credit:Deejaye

I like that it's not typical in shape, and the boarders of it. But the text seems a bit bland. I feel like more could have been done with this, which could have made it come out a lot better. I say 6/10.~ 

Rate my current? :3 

8/10, pretty creepy but it would look a lot nicer if it flowed on the edges better instead of stopping in a rectangle shape, sort of right on the left side.

Anyone rate?

aSh6XJ3.png

and

xQgC5Ye.png

don't really have anything to say on the 1st one, it's perfect imo 10/10

on the second one, i think the left side (beside the character) is a bit too light; id also remove the line on the left side[?] 8/10

8/10, pretty creepy but it would look a lot nicer if it flowed on the edges better instead of stopping in a rectangle shape, sort of right on the left side.

Anyone rate?

aSh6XJ3.png

and

xQgC5Ye.png

Text placement is bad in both of em
First one is over-sharpened and the focal in the second one doesn't blend, and the lightning doesn't affect it

1st one 7.5/10

2nd 7/10

Still better than most sigs i saw gj