[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Xand

SRf6LyD.png

Trying something new out 8)

I think I overdid it lmao

Opinions?

Looks nice Deejaye, the only thing I am curious about is how that black bit on the top and bottom would like if it was not true black and was instead the darkest part from the rest of the signature (probably under his armpit). 

Nonetheless looks fantastic, Soul sister. 

SRf6LyD.png

Trying something new out 8)
I think I overdid it lmao

Opinions?

Whoa guns in a PokeMMO forum that's too violent for the kids!

Rated M/10

[spoiler] On another note the black bars on the top and bottom do contrast the whole image and because of this brings focus to that more than anything. You may want to consider that. [/spoiler]

KellyPooSig.gif

"I watch the tails I swear!"/10

Rate my signature?

[spoiler]And display picture while you're at it since I made that too. :)[/spoiler]

Sig seems solid, but the positioning of your name makes it seem slightly thrown together. 7/10

Avatar is pretty cool and reasily recognizable. 9/10

[spoiler]And is it just me, or do I see a Gallade face next to the Chansey?

MEMNfR9.png[/spoiler]

Scenario:
Valve gets corked and the strap gets stuck so you can't take the mask off and every second into it you become more drowsy. You have no utensils and the cork is impossible to get off. What do?

either die happy or break the steamroller

Rate my signature?

[spoiler]And display picture while you're at it since I made that too. :)[/spoiler]

6/10, the text is rather large and invasive (although that seems to be pretty popular here so fair enough), and it disrupts the flow (which makes me sound like a hypocrite cause the tag I'm about to post has crappy flow). Because it's so big it also acts as a double focal which is a problem as it draws attention away from the Chansey render. The background is a little plain and the foreground grunge effects, while adding a bit of depth, serve as a distraction from the tag. You may want to consider adding those effects to the background as a means of keeping the render as your focal and also spicing up your background. The colour scheme is nice and matches the render, in the future you may want to try adding a little bit of pink in there too to further integrate the render into the tag.

Just finished a new tag, completely new style for me and my first time smudging properly. CnC is welcome and appreciated :)

jou4E2w.png

(tfw the flow and lighting are shot :c )

5glbGyN.png

Very nice, although the text unfortunately ruins it. It draws a double-focal due to size and clashing colours/shades with the tag itself. Might be better if you get rid of the Stroke around it but it also goes against the tag's flow which is a problem. I'd put this at 8/10, it's good :)

Ooft, just finished making this one it took agessss. Used it to practice creation of flow/depth and proper lighting. Let me know how I went, as always CnC is welcome and appreciated, thanks! :)

grind_by_heyitsjono-d6u6xqa.png