[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Xand

Sig.png

If you haven't noticed I just have an addiction to that multicolor border that fades out + the fade to white on the side.

For me I feel like these poses don't have action but I like the quality of my halo man here. I think it's one

of my better ones. I did the shading on the neck by hand, not sure if it's right but I think it is close.

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

Started out wanting him in a stadium and ... yeah I just couldn't figure it out so scrapped the idea and went for just "abstract" with black/gold/silver theme.

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

I wanted him to look like he was in a pokemon stadium being cheered for and he was straightening up his suit after a duel, but I couldn't make it look even close to okay. xD ! The most obvious thing was I felt like the lines of the stadium didn't go with the flow of the pose (perpendicular instead of parallel). Someone good could have probably figured out how to make it work thou - maybe erasing out the background and just keeping the people.

[spoiler]

image.png

[/spoiler]

(last edit I promise). If you guys don't already have a place, I found [url=http://fontmeme.com/freefonts/theme/84/3d/13/]this[/url] earlier. Download the file >extract contents (usually one file) > paste into C:\Windows\Fonts. Usually installs itself when u paste and with photoshop no need to restart while downloading fonts. The new font appears after you click the text scroller again.

Edited by bl0nde

Id quote blonde but im on my phone and i dont want to quote the whole thing

Anyway. The background looks really weird to me. Mostly the sides of it, the moon doesnt really belong there. Also the text, the smudge behind it looks kinda unnecessary. And the fact that it is half white half black is kinda unappealing.Im also not really a big fan of the fading out on the right side, it makes the signature look sorta unfinished

the background is so peaceful and the whole right side is not, so it doesnt really match much

Hmm, so I'v decided I'm going to listen to your advice, I do agree it goes from peaceful while the other side is so destructive.

[spoiler]

LubPWB3.png[/spoiler]

Any suggestions as to what background I should be looking for? Could any of you link me one or two you'd think is good?

Edited by KaynineXL

Hmm, so I'v decided I'm going to listen to your advice, I do agree it goes from peaceful while the other side is so destructive.

[spoiler]

LubPWB3.png[/spoiler]

Any suggestions as to what background I should be looking for? Could any of you link me one or two you'd think is good?

[spoiler]

forest-fire.jpg

[/spoiler]

Idk i have no clue, i actually like the background more than the flames on the side

• 2 weeks later...

OQq1Crj.gif

Honestly, not a big fan of the text. It looks grainy and the fading doesnt really fit since the blue isnt that dark in the rest of the signature.  Also that eye on the far side is kinda creepy.  The animation seems really really fast and the 9tails on the left looks stamped onto the sig.  

riLSbg8.gif

Of the three, i like this on the most.  Saying that, im not a fan of the green text ( i get the whole reason, shiny = green).  It also is just stamped onto the sig.  Im not too big of a fan that it still says +Plusle on the sig where you didnt erase, kinda bothers me.

xkbUrdO.gif

I honestly cant read the text and have no idea what is going on

rate mine

i dont see any serious comment here :P

He quoted mine due to it stil being relavent. You need alot of work. You have poor font choice, animations are almost always bad unless you are yumi or hol.

Try looking up a few tutorials that use c4d, those usually turn out pretty good and they give you tons of ideas for future work.

I can give more feedback when I'm home and not on my phone.

He quoted mine due to it stil being relavent. You need alot of work. You have poor font choice, animations are almost always bad unless you are yumi or hol.

Try looking up a few tutorials that use c4d, those usually turn out pretty good and they give you tons of ideas for future work.

I can give more feedback when I'm home and not on my phone.

u have website to download font?

First thing I've made in god knows how long

OYqZ8WO.jpg

Yes, yes I know the left side looks exactly like the right side, its supposed to.

Not a huge fan of how this turned out 

EDIT: Also Sleepy, I'll teach you how to make sigs one day

+1 for bread girl, love the lightning render and font match, background feels a little too hype for the cartoonishy feel.

I did one too last night after I saw people posting here, first one in a few months and I think it turned out really derp.
YCdw5mb.jpg