[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Xand

kjfwgXU.gif

Let's rate this crap sig I made myself for Christmas time c:

[spoiler]Crap font is crappy ik[/spoiler]

I'd say the black border doesn't fit in this type of sig, contrasts a little too hard with the soft background

Font is alright, maybe would have been cool if you picked another font for "tis the season"

animation is a little bit choppy, maybe a little bit too grey too, but fits the theme really well.

That background though, majestic, nice colors

also ploegy don't be so harsh on your self

edit: fucking pageking making me go back and quote the post

Edited by TheGloriousWalrus

I'd say the black border doesn't fit in this type of sig, contrasts a little too hard with the soft background

Font is alright, maybe would have been cool if you picked another font for "tis the season"

animation is a little bit choppy, maybe a little bit too grey too, but fits the theme really well.

That background though, majestic, nice colors

also ploegy don't be so harsh on your self

edit: fucking pageking making me go back and quote the post

Yeah black border was probably a bad decision but I like my black borders xD

And yeah animation is choppy, but was made by someone else since I was too lazy to make my own. I could have fixed the coloring on it though

I see what you did there. Walrus pls. I'm not being too harsh on my self

yeah, I have to agree with Heimann. It's just a simple render with a couple of brushes and a plain background. Also the blue glaze over the ludicolo doesn't work well, imo. I think the font looks good, but then again, I'm bad with fonts =P

Edited by Gilan

yeah, I have to agree with Heimann. It's just a simple render with a couple of brushes and a plain background. Also the blue glaze over the ludicolo doesn't work well, imo. I think the font looks good, but then again, I'm bad with fonts =P

agreed

Rate my new sig ayyyyy

I actually rather like that one. I rate it as a 7/10. The lighting on it is spot on. I dunno if the yellow/green glow spots on her cloak are your doing or if that's just the render, but I definitely like them. The render choice is great. The background works well. The font is also good. Overall a solid sig imo.

People post here again. I'm shocked.

tfw smudged without looking autistic. First sig in a few m0nths.

qk8dWw0.jpg

I've seen some of your other work, and all I can say is that you are amazing with fonts. I especially like this one. The lightning you added does the sig well, though I don't really like the smudged background too much, it does add more attention to the render, which is good, but it looks a bit off to me. I'll also say that I don't like the border, but that's just my personal opinion. I tend to like boring black borders only. I'll give you a 8/10.

Looking for feedback on:

yBkv7xk.jpg

I've seen some of your other work, and all I can say is that you are amazing with fonts. I especially like this one. The lightning you added does the sig well, though I don't really like the smudged background too much, it does add more attention to the render, which is good, but it looks a bit off to me. I'll also say that I don't like the border, but that's just my personal opinion. I tend to like boring black borders only. I'll give you a 8/10.

Looking for feedback on:

yBkv7xk.jpg

I feel like there would have been better colors than black for the font stroke

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1452325799-venican.png

Gotten many positive feedbacks on in this! Draekyn rules! Rate pls

Adding a bit to what the last two have said, I feel like the text kinda looks meh. The font is nice, but the way it is presented is unappealing. The glow around the text is out of place imo and like Sleepy said, it looks like it says Venign. But overall it's not bad. I'd actually go around 6 or 7 out of 10

[spoiler]But who am I to talk. My sigs have become literal shit[/spoiler]

Adding a bit to what the last two have said, I feel like the text kinda looks meh. The font is nice, but the way it is presented is unappealing. The glow around the text is out of place imo and like Sleepy said, it looks like it says Venign. But overall it's not bad. I'd actually go around 6 or 7 out of 10

[spoiler]But who am I to talk. My sigs have become literal shit[/spoiler]

You know what, is there a way for u to fix this? Make that thing 10/10. Ur sigs are amazing lol