[Sig] Signature Rating Thread

Xand

I cant set up my signature until April 25, but I let here my two sigs. I will set up 1 of this 2 tags on my profile signature ^.^ Rate it then :)

Good use of smudge but focus area is a bit confusing, when you look at a signature your eye should be naturally drawn to the render. If you could add a little depth, your render should pop, and work on the focus of the signature you could have some really good ones.

I cant set up my signature until April 25, but I let here my two sigs. I will set up 1 of this 2 tags on my profile signature ^.^ Rate it then :)

Good use of smudge but focus area is a bit confusing, when you look at a signature your eye should be naturally drawn to the render. If you could add a little depth, your render should pop, and work on the focus of the signature you could have some really good ones.

This. Didn't actually notice the render till he said this

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

5/10 or so? Better than 90% of new cm users though, practice makes perf.

I know those vectors pretty well :p
Buttttt constructive criticism 

The hydro pump looks too rough/bright
You did a bad job fading out the edges
The text does not fit well imo
I think those swirls are smudge? If so I don't think they really work

I tried some new stuff out with this new one. It's still pretty basic, but I would love some feedback on what I need to improve. Also, some suggestions on what I should experiment with would be much appreciated. (photoshop cs6)

119w655.jpg

edit: blending is not my forte, and I have problems making the render not seem like a cutout... =(

Edited by Gilan

I tried some new stuff out with this new one. It's still pretty basic, but I would love some feedback on what I need to improve. Also, some suggestions on what I should experiment with would be much appreciated. (photoshop cs6)

119w655.jpg

edit: blending is not my forte, and I have problems making the render not seem like a cutout... =(

that font makes it look like GFLAN, but thats just me, not a big fan of crazy fonts.

119w655.jpg

Font is a odd choice like sleepy said
The shadow behind the font is weird
Why is the render 'shadowed' or so dark o.o
Lighting could be better
The background looks derpy with the mega light show.

I'v learned almost all of what I do from watching youtube tuts or reading through deviantart.

Edited by Heimann

I'v learned almost all of what I do from watching youtube tuts or reading through deviantart.

so I did this, and put the stuff I learned to practice. How did I do? I really do appreciate constructive criticism cause I'm a noob who really wants to get better.

2hs44rm.jpg