[Denied]Don't implement all animations

This is really more of a request than a suggestion, but as there isn't a "plea to make you life a tiny bit more convenient" subforum I figured this was the only place for it.

Door animations, HM animations, and the PC animations really serve no purpose aside from being visually satisfying to those who aren't used to not having them. The 1/4-1/2 second they don't take up in this has probably saved me at least an hour all together since I started playing. Personally, I like it that way, I literally could not care less that I don't get to see nurse joy actually heal my pokemon, and when I first realized I didn't have to sit through that I got legitimately excited. Plus, it's a tiny bit of extra work for the devs that really isn't necessary. 

Of course, there are people significantly disturbed by the fact that not all moves have animations, so I won't argue about adding those at some point or another.

tl;dr animations are pointless and time consuming, I like the game better without them.

Implement them, but at the same time, have the option to disable them.

Disable door/teleport animations

Disable HM animations

Disable moves animations

These are the options we need. These animations need to be ingame eventually, completely dodging them is impossible, but I think that the option to not have them is even more important than the animation.

Also: inb4 fishing animation (I hate it as much as all of you do)

We are not going animation-less. It allows players who play without animations to have a tangible benefit in PvE (more time to farm).

What we are looking to do to solve the issue is to allow for only basic, quick animations to be played in PvP. Probably won't occur next update, and is subject to change, but it is definitely an issue we are thinking on.