Hello

llbranco

Hey, welcome to shithole!  Not even a shit can brighten this place up - it's fucked.  Anyway, I hope you leave soon or you'll waste loads of time on this crappy website.  Oh, and my phone says it's unsafe, so it'd be better not to download the crap they give you or your computer will be potentionally screwed.

jesus fucking

Welcome!!

Some litte Tips

1) Don't post links for others sites/forums without a serious reason 

2) If you want to help you're free to do so in game or in the forum, but don't ask to become a Cm/Gm ecc.. It's a little lame in my opinion 

i don't ask to become a CM/gm... just ask to HELP (not for help, to help), with or without anykind of reward

like a volunteer!

as i said "(with reward would be much better)", but without reward i would still happy to help

links are as curriculum/resume/CV

@Bimps1002

I did not understand where you want to reach or WHAT YOU mean

i want to help if it's possible

i can do it with or without rewards

(with reward would be much better)

Welcome!

As far as helping, every little bit helps - be it by answering questions in global chat or answering a question here or there on the forums. The rewards for doing so is the good feeling of helping others- no more and no less.

Other than that I am not too sure what other help you can offer, especially if you are not looking to become a cm/gm. Another thing to note is that the developers are not looking for any help on the programming end of things (just in cause you were wondering).

Hope that helps, and welcome!

• llbranco changed the title to Hello