The PokeMMO Mega Evolution Art Contest

Emlee

Just going to remind/point out: 

Dates/Times: Sept 22nd 00:01AM EDT to Sept 29th 11:59PM EDT

• Entries are only to be submitted during the contest (none will be accepted before or after)

And no, I don't care if you wish to post a "submission" before the contest starts for kicks, but I won't be counting the entries submitted early. 

This is really bad 

i tried my best though

hope this actually comes out

MEGA NINETALES

oops posted earlier doesnt start till later

plus wat do u mean by 100% artwork original

can i do one changing a picture of it?

Edited by remy1jd

A quick question... If by some chance a new mega evolution is leaked before the end of the contest, does it become unusable, even if someone already drew their interpretation of it?

Any Mega Pokemon that are released after the contest start date will not be banned but you should keep in mind your submission must still be 100% original in this scenario.

From the OP

This is really bad 

i tried my best though

hope this actually comes out

MEGA NINETALES

oops posted earlier doesnt start till later

plus wat do u mean by 100% artwork original

can i do one changing a picture of it?

Please reread the OP. You cannot simply alter existing images of Pokemon in order to create a Mega Evolution. The submission you make needs to be 100% original work.

I didn't notice anything regarding this in the OP, but are existing Pokemon allowed to be present in the image? For example, if drawing a Mega Charizard, can normal Charizard/Charmander/Pidgeot/Kyogre/Whatever also be present in the image as long as there is only one original creation?

(I am aware that mega Charizard is banned; I was only using it as an example)

I didn't notice anything regarding this in the OP, but are existing Pokemon allowed to be present in the image? For example, if drawing a Mega Charizard, can normal Charizard/Charmander/Pidgeot/Kyogre/Whatever also be present in the image as long as there is only one original creation?

(I am aware that mega Charizard is banned; I was only using it as an example)

Yes, that's fine. As long as it's easy to judge/see the mega evolution Pokemon it's fine to have other Pokemon to enhance your drawing.

Raticate Mega-Evolved

New Entry[spoiler] ratm3_by_shinygem-d6nial6.png[/spoiler]

OLD

[spoiler]

ratm1_by_shinygem-d6ncmm2.png[/spoiler]

In-game name: JAICIE

It might be a tad bit bland, but the other versions I came up with were drastically different from Raticate, very unlike of what I gathered of the Mega-Evolutions' design. 

I was planning on changing the fur to black and make it Dark/Psychic-typed, what do you guys think?

Edit1: So, I uploaded a different version, spiced it up a bit, I hope, also added a simple background. Let me know which looks best. :)

I'm not aware of mega pokes, but being mega is just adding long hair onto pokes ? Cuz thats pretty much what i'm seeing.

Pretty much

[spoiler]

Behold the glorious Mega-Walrein in all it's majesty.

It's has the new ability called: Polished Buttcheeks, 10% chance of being able to blind the opponent for 2 turns after physical contact.

It also learns the move "Shake dat ass walrus" causing Mega-Walrein to go in a 2-3 turn rampage, doing 120 base physical ice damage to the opponent, with confusion as a negative side effect.

f5d3a1753986adb731af1261ec0d97d4.png

[spoiler]

IGN: GloriusWalrus

Pokemon: Walrein

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]