[Denied]Delay to read the trade summary

axx

As you may know, even though the devs have highly improved the security checks in the trade system, the ammout of players that claim being "scammed" is still high.

I've noticed that most of the cases occur because the player does not care to read the trade summary, which is the last window where you can read all the detailed information.

Adding a forced delay in this phase of the trade would encourage the player to read all the information in the summary window.

It would be a small delay 10-30 secs not sure really, or perhaps a variable delay according to the number of items/pokes  being traded.

Discuss.

[spoiler] I apologize if my english is not the best, ty for reading [/spoiler]

[spoiler] I did search for "trade dealy" and "delay for trades" but nothing was there, sry if this has been sugested before [/spoiler]

Prevents easy trading between alts and between friends.

There is already enough security in trades at this point.

The devs cannot possibly make the system anymore foolproof without making it extremely annoying for everyone else, and frankly It does not need to be changed at all.

If people are still getting scammed then that is entirely on them and in no way the fault of the system.

There's even a pinned thread in the guide tavern to prevent scams....

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/21710-guide-possible-scams-and-how-to-avoid-them/

What more can new players expect? Certainly not this suggestion...