Ayo

SilverwingDB

I am SilverwingDB, and I am a noob. I can't wait to play this MMO, but I'm worried that if I download the game, my computer will lag like crazy, or get a virus. I know many people have downloaded this and play it regularly, but I just want to be on the safe side. So, I am waiting to download it to download a virus protection program, since I do not have on the computer at the moment. In the meantime, I will be going on the forum. Question: Is there a way to change one's profile picture without having a Gravitar account? At least the default profile picture is a Magikarp. I love Magikarp. In conclusion, I hope I can get to know some people in this community, and I wish you all have a great day. Cya, bros. ☼

We all started off somewhere so don't call yourself a noob! I've never had any lag issues with the game personally but I do have a pretty sweet computer so it'd be odd if I did, haha. I don't think there is another way to change your avatar so it's Gravitar or the lovely Magikarp! He seems kind of sad just laying there staring at you with those beady eyes though. It's nice to meet you and welcome to PokeMMO! ~