Option to scale down the UI

DopestDope

Question

Do you like watching streams? Do you like playing PokeMMO? Do you like doing both at the same time? Me too! The problem is, though, if your screen is too small and you put both windows in half screen, Pokemon summary windows and the text box take up the entire screen. Hence my suggestion to scale down the UI of the game so that I'm actually able to see my battle instead of half the screen being take up by the summary screen.

6 answers to this question

Do you like watching streams? Do you like playing PokeMMO? Do you like doing both at the same time? Me too! The problem is, though, if your screen is too small and you put both windows in half screen, Pokemon summary windows and the text box take up the entire screen. Hence my suggestion to scale down the UI of the game so that I'm actually able to see my battle instead of half the screen being take up by the summary screen.

Although i have a 22" screen and another 14" smaller one connected as well, having a smaller gui would be nice to have, like in minecraft. Maybe even an option to disable the gui like the chat box.

+1