[Tutorial] How to Make a Simple-But-Effective Signature

Deejaye

It would be really nice for beginners if you added like Pictures for each step :)

That's what I was actually doing when I was working on the tutorial for simple signatures.

Unfortunately that was probably more of the deterrent (besides being busy) that prevented me from finishing it. Too annoying to sit down and make a signature as typing out a tutorial and take screenshots of what I'm doing etc.

But I can def add pictures to the simple animation tutorial, if that's what you mean.

That's what I was actually doing when I was working on the tutorial for simple signatures.

Unfortunately that was probably more of the deterrent (besides being busy) that prevented me from finishing it. Too annoying to sit down and make a signature as typing out a tutorial and take screenshots of what I'm doing etc.

But I can def add pictures to the simple animation tutorial, if that's what you mean.

That would be nice :)

I would love to see this finished! Its great for beginners to learn the DeeJaye way.... (that sounded alot less gayer in my head)

Edit: Btw, i would like to see how you made you r smeargle sig, where it painted your name (not your current one, it had 2 frames to it)

I would love to see this finished! Its great for beginners to learn the DeeJaye way.... (that sounded alot less gayer in my head)

Edit: Btw, i would like to see how you made you r smeargle sig, where it painted your name (not your current one, it had 2 frames to it)

Assuming you mean this?

fABNBeo.gif

This was just something I drew, made two seperate layers and had the animation rotate between the two. I think I set it to like 1 second per frame. Don't really remember.