[Art] Free works of art: \o/ edition

Safushio

emlee can you draw me a heracross? :o

in return i will vote you for the best staff when and if they ever ask again

plus is that a veira(FF) in your sig and pic..if so you just got 10x times cooler.

it is. you're officially 10x times cooler.

Edited by Nodak

emlee can you draw me a heracross? :o

in return i will vote you for the best staff when and if they ever ask again

plus is that a veira(FF) in your sig and pic..if so you just got 10x times cooler.

it is. you're officially 10x times cooler.

wEu2hVD.png

perfect! thank you

7.) Only owners of the thread can double post, and the conditions for them doing so must be to display new artwork. Try to make use of the edit button provided to you if you feel that you left something out.

Reported

[spoiler]lel[/spoiler]

I don't like Ness.

What the Pokey did you just Giygas about me, you little Paula? I’ll have you know I've collected all eight melodies, and I’ve been involved in time travel, and I have over 300 happy happy hours. I am trained in PSI powers and I’m the top batter in the entire Onett community. You are nothing to me but just another Starman JR. I will SMAAAAAASH the crits out with bottle rockets of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my freezing fury. You think you can get away with saying that PK FIRE to me over the server? Think again, Pokey. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mr. Saturns across the Saturn Valley and your HP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the heal, foe. The heal that wipes out the little thing you call your HUD. You’re Pokey's rival, Ness. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can teleport you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my alpha stage. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed teleportation, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Jeff's gadgets and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable curse off the face of Fourside, you little Pokey. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your homesickness. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the phone call to your mom. I will buy teddies all over Twoson and you will bike in it. You’re home, Ness.

[Spoiler]I better see a submission after this astounding statement [/spoiler]