PokeMMO Video Contest

Submissions or Questions replies only in this thread

PokeMMO Video Contest Revived

Hello PokeMMO Community,

I would like to announce the first Second contest for PokeMMO. With our server moving through development and players starting to enjoy the world I would like to give our members the chance to show their video editing skills. The contest will be as follows.

Create a promotional video highlighting what you believe are the most important characteristics of PokeMMO

Date:

Mar 1st 2013 - Mar 31st 2013

Rules:

1. Video must be at least 1 minute long and no longer than 5 minutes.

2. Video must contain a majority of actual in game footage.

3. There can be no specific advertising other than PokeMMO

4. Only one admission per member.

5. Post your submission as a reply to this thread.

Prize:

First - $100 dollars sent either directly to a paypal account or amazon gift card or Visa prepaid card & Modification of any pokemon you currently own into a "Shiny"

Second - Modification of any pokemon you currently own into a "Shiny"

Third - Modification of any pokemon you currently own into a "Shiny"

Now pull out those cameras and start creating the most unique and awesome video compilation you can imagine.

Questions and Answers

Question, should I upload to Youtube and then post it here? Or would you prefer it on a file sharing site?

The Preferred method is to post on youtube in HD quailty.

I'm going to enter, but I'll probably do a collab. If two people enter and win, do they both get shinies?

Only the person submitting the video will be eligible to win. Also you may not post the same video twice.

Would updates affect the judgement of videos already submitted? Now that there are new updates (with probably at least one more before the contest deadline), more and more "important characteristics" will be added that weren't in the game.

The objective of the contest is to highlight the most important characteristics for PokeMMO. If your video is already submitted and lacks key features added I would suggest you modify and re-submit. Also videos that highlight bugs in general will not receive high votes as that is not what we are looking for.

If we win and the pokemon that we want isn't in the game yet, we will be able to "pocket" the prize until the pokemon becomes available?

No you will only be able to modify a Pokemon you currently are in possession of.

Here's mine!

Final video, no more updates to it!

If I do win I'll fix all of the typo's and such, there's really no point for me to bust my ass just to hear that i'm not winning. Don't want to sound like a uguu/that i'm bribing it's just that I don't have much time on my hands to get this stuff done for nothing... I hope you understand.

• 6 months later...