[Screenshot] What is your earliest Screenshot from PokeMMO and why was it taken?

fite

Couple of the first screenshots in my folder.

[spoiler]AiaQV8k.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler]AOW9TNj.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler]XoW7mXd.png

[/spoiler]

:') Memories.

well RIP to this thread

wasnt asking for screnshot in the initial post, just a DISCUSSION about what your first "memory" was

now that its in creative media

it will never see the light of day again :|

The one that was taken a few days before Emlee became staff.

It was a screen shot of loads of members of staff and the shiny Eevee in one. I even think some high ranking staff members were there.

It's in General iscreenshot thread somewhere.

EDIT: Here they are.

[spoiler]f95278d53e1cc129338043cd77f45a4e.png?136

a9d422408f27c5689b061638406de47a.png?136

[/spoiler]

So much more than a shiny Eevee.

ohman good times. remember when gizmo battled me like 8 times? and I was so confused, and like "dj lease help what's happening right now? why do I keep teleporting to him?! Steelix with Milk Drink?!?1/" on skype? the confusion. the madness. I can't find the screens though. but my dex still has the ray, celebi, and deoxys registered. 

ohman good times. remember when gizmo battled me like 8 times? and I was so confused, and like "dj lease help what's happening right now? why do I keep teleporting to him?! Steelix with Milk Drink?!?1/" on skype? the confusion. the madness. I can't find the screens though. but my dex still has the ray, celebi, and deoxys registered. 

Oh my god I still have those screenshots you sent me of that on my PC. :')) I'll have to dig them up. I remember that, you were just screaming like "what is this??"

Oh my god I still have those screenshots you sent me of that on my PC. :')) I'll have to dig them up. I remember that, you were just screaming like "what is this??"

I felt like my life was ending. "why me? why was I the chosen one? who is this person?!"

oh and exploding magikarps. fish guts everywhere.