[Screenshot] What is your earliest Screenshot from PokeMMO and why was it taken?

fite

My first screenshot was a shiny Cubone that I found in Spooky tower and had to kill because my party was full. This was in August 2012, and you couldn't catch pokemon if your party was full, because they wouldn't get transfered over to the PC.

I'll try to check up on that, I must have it somewhere.

I don't have mine cuz I deleted it, but it was an accidental screenshot. Yolo nomisayin

post the earliest one you actually have in the screenshots folder

My first screenshot was a shiny Cubone that I found in Spooky tower and had to kill because my party was full. This was in August 2012, and you couldn't catch pokemon if your party was full, because they wouldn't get transfered over to the PC.

I'll try to check up on that, I must have it somewhere

you should make squirtle reimburse you 

Here it is, found it:

GYTrL.png

Also, I did make a thread about it, but they told me that there really isn't much they could do. I really didn't mind it that much, tbh

i joined not too long before the chat boxes were changed from that format, nostalgia 

too bad i dont have a screenshot from that long ago

pretty sure mine was a bunch of team LOST standing at that little ledge in viridian with a bunch of shinies, but that cap is long gone. 

you should post the earliest one you have now :P

2iuf8sj.png

"Demon Steelix"

I remember this screenshot I took, lol.  One of the first few photos I took while playing mmo, I remember I saw this crazy dancing,  half-steelix that was bronze, and had red eyes. I remember asking Uair if he saw the Demon Steelix, he told me he couldnt! I was the only person who saw the thing! It was creepy! I think it was a weird glitch. 

A few of my early ones were of madbro because he was the first and only person in PokeMMO that continually told me how he felt in the game.

likl.png

0sta.png

0ab7.png

7hcm.png

Should have taken a screen of gizmo walking around with his shiny rayquaza or something. The newer guys would have gotten a kick out of some of that stuff.

tfw long process have to upload to imgur and shit

brb

Thank you for this thread

Edit:

[spoiler]

1st screenshot ever of me getting hyper because of my first shiny

NwSBEVI.png

this one after I overpaid for this ugly insect and was desperately trying to get rid of it

immediately after this there were like 5 people from RAIN with cool shinies standing under the ledge so I asked Alphamale to get me into RAIN too :D

HbFztjX.png

after trying to get PokeBoss to show it to me for like 15 mins and in the end he did

ed0VDwA.png

[/spoiler]