[Denied]Interview winners of tournaments.

Well I was in the shower singing and this thought came to me (Yeah too much info but idgaf). Well basically someone would interview the winners  (and runner-ups) and discuss their strategies and how they prepare for tournaments. What do you guys think? I would do this myself, however school is slowly kicking my ass (Psychology is no joke) so I wont have enough free time to commit to this fully.

Exactly like that ._. .... I used the search tab too and I didnt find anything, that's why I wrote this. I apologize.

I was the guy that came up with that. It wasn't meant to be exclusively for tournament winners, but it was close to that. I eventually lost interest in the game and didn't continue the project.

If the staff does something of the likes though, I'd suggest that they should appoint an exclusive staff member to it, because this staff member would have to be in all tournaments every week and have stuff ready to ask the interviewed, and that is something that is time consuming if they want to keep these interesting.