A wild ZeldaXD found!

ZELDAXD

Gotcha. You couldn't get to Cinnabar until maybe September or October even, because that's when Strenght and Surf were implemented. You couldn't get past Celadon City, because like someone said, Pokeflute was only implemented in late August, which means that you couldn't even get to Fuschia city to know if Exp Share was implemented or not.

Seriously though, why do people try to tell everyone else that they have been playing before everyone else? Is it just to show how cool and hip you were?

skazord pls.. its a zelda fan... every zelda fan is cool.. btw zeldaxd what u think about wind waker hd and link to the past 2?

Gotcha. You couldn't get to Cinnabar until maybe September or October even, because that's when Strenght and Surf were implemented. You couldn't get past Celadon City, because like someone said, Pokeflute was only implemented in late August, which means that you couldn't even get to Fuschia city to know if Exp Share was implemented or not.

Seriously though, why do people try to tell everyone else that they have been playing before everyone else? Is it just to show how cool and hip you were?

Ewww, is when i registered to pokemmo, i didn't say we got there in that momemt  :mellow:  Misty was soo hard with a charmander rlly  :(

Never try defeat misty with only a charmander when pokemons are low...

Rlly never try it with a charmander, use a raticate

EDIT:

lVysoWd.png

Omg i was wrong 2012-9-11 now i feel bad :c

skazord pls.. its a zelda fan... every zelda fan is cool.. btw zeldaxd what u think about wind waker hd and link to the past 2?

I saw the traillers and is good, like every zelda game *COUGHT* EXCEPT SPIRIT TRACKS *COUGHT* but i can't buy it because i dont have 3DS / Wii U / Wii or money.

• 3 weeks later...

Ewww, is when i registered to pokemmo, i didn't say we got there in that momemt  :mellow:  Misty was soo hard with a charmander rlly  :(

Never try defeat misty with only a charmander when pokemons are low...

Rlly never try it with a charmander, use a raticate

EDIT:

lVysoWd.png

Omg i was wrong 2012-9-11 now i feel bad :c

I saw the traillers and is good, like every zelda game *COUGHT* EXCEPT SPIRIT TRACKS *COUGHT* but i can't buy it because i dont have 3DS / Wii U / Wii or money.

september feg