A wild ZeldaXD found!

ZELDAXD

Hey i'm zeldaxd and i registered in the game in the pre-alpha version and i registered in the forums this year.

About meh; I'm cool oh yes that's all you need to know bro :3

Question of nub: How to change da dafuq image? -_-

Sorry for da grammar but i'm spanish, don't kill me pl0x

And... i came here for party hard :D!!

tumblr_lxmhgbsaKJ1r4lakl.gif

my long lost zelda brother... hug me like a goron!

welcome 8)

Hug.jpg

define pre-alpha, cuz im pretty sure there was no such thing..

Pre-alpha refers to all activities performed during the software project before testing. These activities can include requirements analysissoftware designsoftware development, and unit testing. In typical open source development, there are several types of pre-alpha versions. Milestone versions include specific sets of functions and are released as soon as the functionality is complete.

- Wikipedia

Pre-alpha refers to all activities performed during the software project before [/size]testing. These activities can include [/size]requirements analysis, [/size]software design, [/size]software development, and [/size]unit testing. In typical [/size]open source development, there are several types of pre-alpha versions. [/size]Milestone versions include specific sets of functions and are released as soon as the functionality is complete.[/size]
- Wikipedia

so how were you in game since then?

zeldaxd if you still play pokemmo, i'm shocked.

Yes, why not?

So, when exactly did you start playing in that pre-alpha? How was the game back then? I'm curious.

I'm not sure, i would need to open the PokeMMO Launcher and iam lazy zzz, but i think in July 2012 or something like that. Most of skills was not fully implemented and you didn't have the player customization of now, was only Black, blue or red (the one i choosed) And if i remenber good when you needed to go to Island 1, bill was pretty bugged and a snorlax was blocking the door; rare candys and exp share was not implemented and more items.

Yes, why not?

I'm not sure, i would need to open the PokeMMO Launcher and iam lazy zzz, but i think in July 2012 or something like that. Most of skills was not fully implemented and you didn't have the player customization of now, was only Black, blue or red (the one i choosed) And if i remenber good when you needed to go to Island 1, bill was pretty bugged and a snorlax was blocking the door; rare candys and exp share was not implemented and more items.

That isn't pre-alpha that's still alpha. Dahaka played when there was no Pokeflute working for the actual snorlaxes.

Gotcha. You couldn't get to Cinnabar until maybe September or October even, because that's when Strenght and Surf were implemented. You couldn't get past Celadon City, because like someone said, Pokeflute was only implemented in late August, which means that you couldn't even get to Fuschia city to know if Exp Share was implemented or not.

Seriously though, why do people try to tell everyone else that they have been playing before everyone else? Is it just to show how cool and hip you were?