PokeMMO Event Discussion: Little Cup

Thoth

Wynaut isn't banned because he's op. Neither is wobuffet. The reason why they're banned is because if they were to fight each other, a single battle would talk 15 minutes or so because they have to use all the moves till they struggle to death. So that's why you add wynaut to the ban-list

In the case 2 people both manage to switch in their Wynauts, it's still possible to switchout. So, this is only a problem in the event that the only pokemon both battlers are left with are Wynaut.

[spoiler]And Wynaut is definitely OP.[/spoiler]

Well I'm simply explaining why they are so unwelcome.

@Thinknice: How ironic your name is. Would you care to elaborate? Why is it I don't know shit?

I will ask you not to pick fights on the forums, this goes for both of you. Please continue to discuss little cup appropriately and without insulting each other.

Well I'm simply explaining why they are so unwelcome.

@Thinknice: How ironic your name is. Would you care to elaborate? Why is it I don't know shit?

Before you start a discussion about competitive with me you should do some research. First of all, in PokeMMO the Shadow Tag problem was fixed. Meaning: when two Shadow Tag users are on the field they can just switch out. Second of all you are completely ignorant about how strong Wynaut and Wobbuffet can be in gen 3. We don't have as many Baton Passers not to mention we don't have acces to moves like U-Turn and Volt Switch which made Wobbuffet a lot less powerful.

'Oh but lol you just burn it or toxic it duh.'

Good luck with doing that, a good player won't switch in his Wynaut on a Pokémon that could potentialy carry Toxic or WoW. And guess what you can not switch in your Toxic user because of Shadow Tag. I already hosted a tournament with Wobbuffet allowed and he was very dominant because nothing has the breaking power or utility they get in later gens.

I will ask you not to pick fights on the forums, this goes for both of you. Please continue to discuss little cup appropriately and without insulting each other.

Yeah I think everyone discussed this and agrees: 'dafuq shiny Elekid', so I don't know how much 'appropriately discussing' is helping us here.

Everything is fine, but why would you continue this weird randomised registration even though so many people emphasized how flawed it is? I mean i know every kind of registration will have some disadvantages at the moment but that is how it goes for me: completely randomised registration>>>regular registration(aka best connection gets into bracket)>randomised + reserves for first users that posted into the thread.

oh, i see that both vonqola and mabeline are still in the toerney. That shouldn't be, because they are both accounts from the user vonqola/eva1992. She simply didn't mention that so that smoki wouldn't get into the reserves xD Would be unfair.

Not sure I follow you're post. Registration was random. Not everyone got in because there were more registrants than spots.