PokeMMO Event Discussion: Wednesday Night Doubles (Sept 18)

Thought you guys would've liked two free TMs from the Game Corner since nobody likes to grind it. If you don't like the prize then don't enter, make it your goal to lose to first place to get the PP Maxes. I cannot change the prize, so it's staying like this.

You live and learn.

seriously+meme.png

When the community complains about the staff 'ruining' the economy by spawning shinys, you have to understand that it's just part of the bullshit feedback you have to ignore. Making a tournament with a 2 GC TM prize is not the answer to these criticisms. If you feel as though you need to stop spawning rares, then fine, spawn less rare shinys. But, for heavens sake, 2 GC TMs is absolutely nothing.

june prize of WND -> shiny growlithe

august prize -> shiny rinhorn

september prize -> 2 GC tm : WTF MAN , look the prize of all the other tourny of sept , they all worth 20 time this one , i dont really get it tbh

btw little cup -> shiny elekid  huehue

SNH -> shiny marill

BOT-> Shiny spinarak

TNT -> shiny shuppet

FNF ->shiny ekans

whats wrong here

june prize of WND -> shiny growlithe

august prize -> shiny rinhorn

september prize -> 2 GC tm : WTF MAN , look the prize of all the other tourny of sept , they all worth 20 time this one , i dont really get it tbh

btw little cup -> shiny elekid  huehue

SNH -> shiny marill

BOT-> Shiny spinarak

TNT -> shiny shuppet

FNF ->shiny ekans

whats wrong here

If they decide to make a change to the prizes away from shinys they have to start at some time.