Writing Contest Winner

What is this fuckery?

[spoiler]It was the day I have been waiting for all my life...the day to start my pokemon journey!

I woke up so refreshed and noticed there were a lot of people in my room shouting WTT and LF and calling eachother n00b and a few even asked me if I lifted? Lifted what? Your mothers skirt, I replied. I begin to think maybe this was all a dream, who are all these people in my room..no not even just my room but my entire house!? I see Charmanders and Squirtles all over...a few Bulbasaurs here and there. I went to talk to my mom and ask but she was calling everyone else by what I assume their name? I was so lost. Was my mom throwing me a party or maybe she had one forgetting that it was supposed to be my big day? I went to talk to her and she told that all boys leave home someday and that the tv had told her so, oh and that professor oak was looking for me. He had my pokemon for me, I just knew it! I left my mother with all her groupies inside and walked across the yard to the lab. I went inside and my rival Tard was waiting for me...he talked to me and said a few things but I wasn't really listening. I waited for oak and then got tired so I went to go look for him and I did find him. Professor Oak took me back to the lab and let me choose from 3 starters and I chose Charmander because it smiled at me. Charmander and I fought with Tard and won and he was super mad but since that battle my Charmander and I had become good ol' pals and he decided to walk outside with me. We took three steps and someone had challenged us only to see he was calling everyone n00bs and attacking new trainers with his Machamp. I rejected and kept walking and the more I walked the more I started to realize that everyone has similar features to me...also why I never seen any of these people any other day. Who are these people I thought. I went to Tard's house to see his sister for a map. She's always had the hots for me. I bid the girl farewell and she gave me my map, on the back was her number..I laughed and put it in my backpack. I managed to make it to Viridian City untouched and when I got there I noticed a huge crowd of people with Pokemon all outside their pokeballs..but they looked a lot different so I came to the conclusion these Pokemon were deformed and had no value. Some of these people themselves had deformities...for example some people had wings. I got wondering maybe they were a mix breed..half pokemon, half human? Those nasty people thing creatures...ITS. I was disgusted with them. I went into the Pokemon Center to see Nurse Joy. She hoped I would be back and I thought to myself is she implying she wants my Charmander to get hurt? She wasn't as nice as I had heard. I went to the Pokemon Mart next to get a few more Pokeballs to catch new Pokemon so I could build a good team and make friends with them. I ran into the ankle high grass and to my surprise a Mankey jumped out at me? What the!? I yelled. Where were you hiding!? So I threw my Charmander in front of me and said to set it on fire, he did. I threw a pokeball at it and caught it. I named him Optimus because I knew someday he would then evolve into Primeape and Transformers were cool so it would be Optimus Primeape. Then I realized I never named my Charmander? Oh well. We continued on catching different pokemon and getting stronger. My Charmander had evolved into a Charmeleon in this time of training and my Mankey had grown as well. I figured we were now strong enough to continue on and head to Pewter City to challenge Brock, the gym leader. After healing my Pokemon we went through a building and came out into a forest...I could see so many bugs crawling around. I noticed now too that this place was infested by more people but these people didn't phase me as much as the ones back home in Pallet. I took a step into the grass and a Pikachu attacked me, I kicked it! I was startled. I then ran to it and felt back and it had x's for eyes so I just tapped a pokeball against it and caught it. I ran through the maze of trees and was challenged a few times but naturally I won by lighting everyone on fire. I finally made it out and was in Pewter. I ran to the Pokemon center to heal the Pikachu I punted across the grass...it turned out to be okay and it liked me. I knew Brock was waiting for me at the gym but to play it safe I thought I would back track all the way back home to see my mom and train my other two as much as I had trained my Charmeleon. It took a little bit but we made it back in Pallet. I realized it had been a few days since I had left but there were people still running all around Pallet. I didn't understand. I ran to my house and when I got inside I noticed my mom talking to a bunch of people...and to my surprise a few of these guys had called her mom. What? I thought. That's my mom. She's MY mom. My mom sat me down and explained she was the mother to 90% of the people in Kanto. I was baby #1463. I sat there in disbelief as she looked at me and casually told people they needed to rest and they all rested..in..my..room... She smiled and said to get over it and walked back to the table continuing to tell people they need to rest. I was outraged. My mother was .. a... a..no..sick..no.. shut up.. So I ran as fast as I could to get away from all these people. You are not my family. You are not my brothers and sisters. Stop trying to friend me. Stop trying to give me your Pokemon. You don't know my life story. You don't know ME. Before I knew it I was back in Pewter. I was ready to take my anger out on Brock....Fuck this world I thought. [/spoiler]

IGN: Nodak

• 3 weeks later...