Ability to cancel a move in pvp battles

sherdoonach

Question

19 answers to this question

+1

i don't think it would slow down matches.  you make a move, your opponent hasn't yet, you realize you may have made a mistake, you hit "cancel," your opponent is still making a move.

if your opponent makes a move before you make a decision, you no longer have an opportunity to correct your mistake and the move you selected before you hit cancel would be executed

if your opponent doesn't make a move before you reselect your attack, you still have to wait for your opponent to make theirs as you do now but your pokemon will instead use the move you truly want.

Why did you necro a year a thread from last year? 

1: Staff are confirming new features, having a feature like this be bumped up top might possibly add it higher on the to do list. Especially seeing how this game turned a lot more competetive based since august 2013.

2: Necroing a thread is not allowed if it's just a shit post, but his post did contribute somewhat to the thread

3: A recent suggestion was redirected to this thread

As for the suggestion, I agree, certainely would be a nice plus to have in tournament mode

sorry but i got to say -1 for this because of you will be able to get the adventage of your oppenent take time to make his move that either change pokes that need more click or they thinks about to predict and because of that is splited... if this should be a good idea for me everybody should get 2 sec after they did their move to make another decision they would just slow down a battle with 2sec*number of turns...