Hey guys, the name is Silva

Silva

To tell everyone a little bit about myself, my name is Sterling, but you may call me Silva, Silver, Nox, or Vir. I like many different video game, but Pokemon is a sort of passion. I've played every main game since release, but my favorite games are the third generation. Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald all have a special place in my heart as not only the most beautiful of the regions, but also the most varied.

In terms of mechanics, I'd have to give it up to D/P/PL. They actually made my favorite monster (Hitmonchan) a force to be reckoned with. Not only that, but the series really took a turn for the more serious gamer then. Now I consider Pokemon to be a hardcore competitive RPG.

Other games that I like include, Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim... heck, pretty much any open world Bethesda game is awesome. The Gears of War series is also very good, and The Legend of Zelda holds many of my childhood memories. Now, my top game of all time has to be Dark Cloud 2. As one of the more underrated games of the last decade, I would buy a PS4 in a heart beat if Level-5 created Dark Cloud 3.

Whew. There's some pertinent info about me. I tend to be a bit of an aggressive typist, so please don't take anything I say to heart. I hope we all get along great, and have a lot of fun.

-Silver