Hey guys :)

Welcome weird name. Spi-Spi...mun...-cu..-lar.... yeah..... what is a Spimuncular?

Congratulations! You own more consoles then I do or ever have.

Only ever owned a PS2. PC > Console.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here.

Welcome, Good luck and other nice things like that!

I don't actually know. I came up with the name when I was sixteen out of nowhere and I've used it ever since

Thanks for the welcome. I'm already enjoying myself ingame :) Just reading some guides and figuring out the whole EV thing.

Same with my name :P  except I had mine when I was 14.

Good luck with EV's. They are quite easy to understand.

Nice avatar btw. Persona 4?

Yeah, they don't seem too difficult. I just didn't know they existed until about two hours ago. :lol:

Yep. I bought a PS Vita a couple months ago and just finished Persona 4 Golden. :) Probably the best game I've played.

I also had no idea about any of that stuff when I first started

Better than Persona 3?

Welcome to the cult *cough* PokeMMO! Enjoy your stay, avoid channels 1-3. You will witness some strange and disturbing conversations in there. Other channels are a bit quiet though. People here are into competition standard battles, with a lot of fancy bred pokemon with special moves and whatnot. It's easy enough to pickup.

Yep. I bought a PS Vita a couple months ago and just finished Persona 4 Golden. :) Probably the best game I've played.

I assume you must like Scooby Doo.

If you want to play video games, you should go back to the roots. If you have an interest in the Persona series, you should try the first, both parts of the second, and the third. Also, try the Shin Megami Tensei series of games. You cannot be a Persona fan without trying it.

Haha, yeah. I've already seen a few "interesting" conversations in Global Chat. :lol: I just assume that Pokemmo is about getting to know people fast so you can avoid chatting with the hyperactive 11 year olds.

It isn't always the 11 year olds you should be afraid of in this community. That much I can guarantee, bahaha.

Haha, yeah. I've already seen a few "interesting" conversations in Global Chat.

Turn off global. Problem solved.

I'm playing Persona 3 at the moment. I also own Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2, which I will be attempting next.

Good, not very many people play DDS 1&2. You should try out SMT 1-4. First and second are on the SNES, the third is Nocturne for the PS2 and fourth recently came out for the 3DS.

Although 3 has a very different feel and atmosphere to Persona 4 I am enjoying it just as much, if not a little more.

Persona 3 is darker than Scooby Doo and friends: Persona edition.