Hi there PokeMMO

Yuna425

Hello there, PokeMMO. :D

I am happy to have sneaked in here, even so I did not started the online game yet.

But I am very exited how it's going to start out. ^ ^

Still unsure who to take... Bulbasaur, Squirtle or Charmander... :-/

I'm 23 years old and played the Pokemon games since I was a kid. lol

Greeings from germany. ^ ^

Welcome to PokeMMO , hope you're going to enjoy your time here [=

channel 1 and 2 is full of childish people who wanna have fun , so if you like that , go there.

If you like a more mature community , I recommend going to channel 3 , 4 ,5 ,6 , 7 ,8

Ofcourse channel 8 is the most quiet C: (Srsly , stay out of channel 1 , 2 you will know what I mean if you spawn there ;w;....the channel chat gets scary)

Welcome to PokeMMO , hope you're going to enjoy your time here [=

channel 1 and 2 is full of childish people who wanna have fun , so if you like that , go there.

If you like a more mature community , I recommend going to channel 3 , 4 ,5 ,6 , 7 ,8

Ofcourse channel 8 is the most quiet C: (Srsly , stay out of channel 1 , 2 you will know what I mean if you spawn there ;w;....the channel chat gets scary)

Thanks a lot for the advice. ^ ^

It takes the "Oh,-crap"-surprise. XD

In that case I'd choose between 3 and 7. Both are my lucky nummbers... But I am also hunted by the 5. <.<''

What ever. Looking for certain people anyway. ^ ^'

Hey there, and welcome to cult *cough* PokeMMO! If you played the games before, this feels quite different from them. Completely different league. Once you finish the elite 4, you will be seeing all sorts of people with competition standard pokemon, with all these fancy ass IV and EV stuff. As for your starters, choose whatever you want! Most people go for charmander because charizards look pretty awesome. Well. That's why I went for it. You never really end up sticking with your starter, after E4 etc.

Thanks a lot guys. ^ ^

Well I did choose Squirtle at the end. It looked like a middle way to go. ^ ^''

Hey there, and welcome to cult *cough* PokeMMO! If you played the games before, this feels quite different from them. Completely different league. Once you finish the elite 4, you will be seeing all sorts of people with competition standard pokemon, with all these fancy ass IV and EV stuff. As for your starters, choose whatever you want! Most people go for charmander because charizards look pretty awesome. Well. That's why I went for it. You never really end up sticking with your starter, after E4 etc.

Yeah. I know what you mean. That IV and EV stuff is too much nerdieness for me. XD

So I propably wont be able to particapate at any competitions like that last one where players could win a shiny Stantler... :-/