[Sig] Smevian Sigs

Apologies for the requests I haven't completed. I'm having to close Smevian Sigs.

Building a game/writing music is taking up too much time for me to play Pokemmo at the moment, but in the future I'll return with a new sig shop.

I'm not sure how the thread is locked/deleted so I'll leave it to a moderator. If I have to do it myself please get in touch.

Thanks everyone who donated or even just paid compliments.

Smevis

Apologies for the requests I haven't completed. I'm having to close Smevian Sigs.

Building a game/writing music is taking up too much time for me to play Pokemmo at the moment, but in the future I'll return with a new sig shop.

I'm not sure how the thread is locked/deleted so I'll leave it to a moderator. If I have to do it myself please get in touch.

Smevis

aw ok

Smevis

Pokemon: Salamence
Colors: what ever looks best
Text: PeyPey

Sorry peypey but it seems that smevis isn't doing any of his great sigs anymore :(

Smevis

RIP Smevsigs

• 1 year later...