[Sig] Smevian Sigs

Pokemon: Shiny Rayquaza! ^^ Maybe look like the one i put in the post ^^ http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/9057/6vqs.jpg

Colours: Something Dark, Foggy, Whit lightning.. Let your imagination go crazy! x :lol:

Text: ViRalViiRus

Extra Text: [TN]

Font: Electric font or foggy font...Im confuse but i see your work and im pretty sure its gonna be AWSOME!  :ph34r:

IGN: ViRalViiRus, Add me il donate! :D

Alright, I couldn't find a foggy or electric font but I think you'll like it anyway! Enjoyed making this one :) I think it's one of my best. I am improving as I make more of these.

jvcn.png

Alright, I couldn't find a foggy or electric font but I think you'll like it anyway! Enjoyed making this one :) I think it's one of my best. I am improving as I make more of these.

jvcn.png

Oh yeah INSANE IN THA BRAIN!! ^^ Nice one there! 

Just one thing, ONLY IF U HAVE TIME,  :rolleyes: Change the PINKY color(Not inside the mouth) too something More Manly  :D

YOUR THE MAN!

Pokemon - Lanturn
Colours - Blue and Yellow and/or whatever color makes it look nice.
Text - Pokennon
Extra Text: [VVVV]
Any font that makes it look awesome
Extra: Can I get an irregular border cut kinda like Alphus's or any irregular style you like!
A underwater or watery feel for the background would also be an extra nice feature (not necessary if you cant)
Sorry if the request is a bit long, but judging by your other work, I think you'll be fine :P

Ill definitely try whispering ingame to give you a nice tm or two :)

Pokemon - Lanturn
Colours - Blue and Yellow and/or whatever color makes it look nice.
Text - Pokennon
Extra Text: [VVVV]
Any font that makes it look awesome
Extra: Can I get an irregular border cut kinda like Alphus's or any irregular style you like!
A underwater or watery feel for the background would also be an extra nice feature (not necessary if you cant)
Sorry if the request is a bit long, but judging by your other work, I think you'll be fine :P

Ill definitely try whispering ingame to give you a nice tm or two :)

Hows this?

xvxq.png

Pokemon: Shiny Sneasel (Or Regular if you dont want to haha)

Colors: Black/Dark-Red with rain in the background

Text: Raquine

Team: [Rein]

Irregular boarder please haha

Whisper me in-game, depending on how good it is i might even throw in a lucky egg!

Pokemon: Shiny Sneasel (Or Regular if you dont want to haha)

Colors: Black/Dark-Red with rain in the background

Text: Raquine

Team: [Rein]

Irregular boarder please haha

Whisper me in-game, depending on how good it is i might even throw in a lucky egg!

Wow, never had a lucky egg before haha
Did my best with your description, can you PM please? (if you like the sig of course) I'm having trouble getting in contact with people to receive TM's and such. I'm online now and will be for the rest of the evening :)
fpp7.png

Pokemon - Shiny Snorlax and Shiny Dragonite

Colours - Green/Blue

Text - Jeremke

Extra text - [RYLS]

Font - whatever looks good to you

Here we are :)
sls1.png

Rather than me tracking you all down, for those who want to donate TM's please get in contact in game, thanks :)

Hey, can I have a sig for my profile page?

Pokemon: Sableye

Color Scheme: Purple/Navy Blue/Black, basically dark colors that are "cool" on a color wheel, idc really.

Text: Archonic

Other Text: Spiral Nemesis #13

Font: Whatever you think would look nice.

Other: If you could put in a core drill (from Gurren Lagann - looks like this:)

Opening_CoreDrill.jpg

Other other: If you could put Sableye in a cool pose that'd be awesome, and if you could not make the outline a basic rectangle that'd also be great.

Hope I'm not asking too much D: but if you can do all dis stuffz that'd be cool. kthx :D

Hey, can I have a sig for my profile page?

Pokemon: Sableye

Color Scheme: Purple/Navy Blue/Black, basically dark colors that are "cool" on a color wheel, idc really.

Text: Archonic

Other Text: Spiral Nemesis #13

Font: Whatever you think would look nice.

Other: If you could put in a core drill (from Gurren Lagann - looks like this:)

Opening_CoreDrill.jpg

Other other: If you could put Sableye in a cool pose that'd be awesome, and if you could not make the outline a basic rectangle that'd also be great.

Hope I'm not asking too much D: but if you can do all dis stuffz that'd be cool. kthx :D

This was definitely one of the more interesting requests! :) I think this looks good, what about you?

qg3o.png