Good Eevee-ning gentlemon :3

a5f.png

Now that that's out of the way, greetings everyone. My friends and I found this game a couple days ago and are trying to progress with eachother so my badge collecting is sort of slow due to that. I've had a lot of help so far and I hope to meet more friendly community members. Also, on a side note, I'm not really into the competitive battling scene of pokemon - too much elitistm with EV's and IV's and Natures to care about before i go crazy! Anyone else out there enjoy playing the games with the pokemon they like and just using for in-game teams? (:

anyway my in game name is Kalgaidan, add me or whisper anytime.

Also, on a side note, I'm not really into the competitive battling scene of pokemon - too much elitistm with EV's and IV's and Natures to care about before i go crazy! Anyone else out there enjoy playing the games with the pokemon they like and just using for in-game teams? (:

Yes, I am, however after knowing all of my team is in the Underused catagory, I'll be doubling up for those Tournaments from time to time, Hoping to show IV's aren't everything.

Welcome anyway, and Have fun!

Hello and welcome! :D, love the introduction haha :)

The only pokémons i care alot about EV's, IV's and natures is my "main" pokémons :).. Pretty much my favs i guess ^^

And i do care also about EV's and IV's when it comes to trading.. Other then that.. no :D and it's very very simple to understand once you get into it

Great video if you wanna learn :)
[spoiler] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u_37RK-mFA [/spoiler]