[Implemented] Log Out Without Closing the Client

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
#1 icon_share.png Kyu Posted Yesterday, 01:07 AM

"Christmas items are now on sale in the Gift Shop. These seasonal items will be available for the month of December, and include a special Santa hat (500RP), a Santa suit (1000RP), and Reindeer horns (500RP). 

In other news, we're putting the finishing touches on our next update. This will include an updated trade system, reconnection support, UI updates in line with the Halloween update, and a Christmas event. We're hoping to have it live around the middle of December."

I think that should be it (at least i hope so ^^)

#1 icon_share.png Kyu Posted Yesterday, 01:07 AM

"Christmas items are now on sale in the Gift Shop. These seasonal items will be available for the month of December, and include a special Santa hat (500RP), a Santa suit (1000RP), and Reindeer horns (500RP). 

In other news, we're putting the finishing touches on our next update. This will include an updated trade system, reconnection support, UI updates in line with the Halloween update, and a Christmas event. We're hoping to have it live around the middle of December."

I think that should be it (at least i hope so ^^)

What does this have to do with what the OP suggested?

+1 for the suggestion. It would be really helpful and it can't be that hard to implement.

i interpret reconnetcion support as a method of logging out and logging back in without closing the client...

This is the only thing mentioned about reconnection support at this time.

Unclean disconnections (i.e. disconnections which are not "Are you sure you want to leave PokeMMO? -> Yes") will put you into a 'Disconnected' state which will leave you in the overworld, waiting for you to reconnect. If you reconnect within a few minutes, you'll be able to continue where you left off, even if you were in a battle or an instance.

• 3 weeks later...