Client Customization Suggestions

[i][b]What is it you would like see customized/made?[/b][/i]

Adding more RSE music.

[i][b]How would like see it customized/made?[/b][/i]

RSE Rival theme for battling Blue, Team Magma/Aqua for battling Team Rocket, Wallace/Steven theme for battling Blue as a champion.

[i][b]Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?[/b][/i]

[i][b]Whoever can make it.[/b][/i]

[b]If anyone does do this, please notify me through PM.[/b]

[i][b]What is it you would like see customized/made?[/b][/i]

User Interface

[i][b]How would like see it customized/made?[/b][/i]

XML-editable windows, or some sort of customization for more than colors/graphics. Window size, child element positions, new elements added, etc.
The bag window comes to mind, 2-rows of items at a time is PAINful!

[i][b]Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?[/b][/i]

No clue. I love modding & coding, and if this was something that was editible, I'm sure I could do it myself =)

Not sure if this is ROM-limited, but hopefuly not! I'd love to add new elements to the UI (like adding up the individual EV numbers as a new line, so you can see your current running total)

• 1 month later...

Replace the people so that you can play as Mewtwo. By using character custimization with colors you could manipulated the color/texture of it. As well as manipulated items so that If you were wearing both the Team Rocket uniform and helmet, you would be wearing the mech suit Mewtwo was given by Giovanni!

• 2 weeks later...
What is it you would like see customized / made?
I would like, but the sound of battles, was modern, and all that, I would also like to be able to use the nursery and egg movements, which is the merger of two pokemon.

How would like see it customized / made?
Well not that tell you.

Is there anybody you think would Be Able to / you would like see customize / make this?
No
  • 2 weeks later...

The RAM usage of PokeMMO isn't caused by the game itself, but Java, right? 

I'm a nub with computers, but I know that PokeMMO uses 40-50% of my RAMs and around same amount to keep the system running, making it har for my laptop to both play PokeMMO and surf on the internet at the same time. If I have 4-5+ tabs open, the PC often freezes for a few to several seconds and is VERY slow at changing between chrome and PokeMMO.

Wrong topic to post this? Dnno, tryed to find something similar to my problem in the forum, couldn't find anything.

The RAM usage of PokeMMO isn't caused by the game itself, but Java, right? 

I'm a nub with computers, but I know that PokeMMO uses 40-50% of my RAMs and around same amount to keep the system running, making it har for my laptop to both play PokeMMO and surf on the internet at the same time. If I have 4-5+ tabs open, the PC often freezes for a few to several seconds and is VERY slow at changing between chrome and PokeMMO.

Wrong topic to post this? Dnno, tryed to find something similar to my problem in the forum, couldn't find anything.

Go to the support section, at the top there should be something in red that's about creating  file to put into your pokemmo folder. That may help you with memory usage,

• 2 weeks later...

What is it you would like see customized/made?
Fast Forward option with speeds at 0.5x, 1x, 2x, and 4x

How would like see it customized/made?
button in settings under the video tab

Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?

anybody

Fast Forward option with speeds at 0.5x, 1x, 2x, and 4x

button in settings under the video tab

Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?

anybody

It's never going to happen, this is not a single player game.

• 4 weeks later...

What is it you would like to see customized/made?

I would honestly love to see a way to edit the music in game aside from rom editing.

How would like to see it customized/made?

Possibly audio files that have priority over the audio files in the rom

No idea if it's even possible, so no clue who could do it

[spoiler]This would be an ironic PvP battle song...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbI5SWCLb-8[/media]

[/spoiler]

• 3 weeks later...

The ability to revert to FR/LG overworlds.

A simple IPS patch

Anybody, really.

Assuming you want to revert NPC sprites back to their FR/LG versions, in which case you can.

Just go into the settings menu, and it should look like this:

KqpQBi0.png

Hey. What's Up. It's Pryo

I've Came To Notice That The Move Softboiled Cannot Be Used Outside Of Battle, Which Could Assist With Training To Those That Method. Another Thing Escape Rope Doesn't Work, (Which Is Kinda Minor To Experienced Player, Thought It Can Be Annoying Walking Back). That Is Definitely Some Of The things I, And Others Would Like To See. Also, One Last Thing But Not Least. Switching With In Battles, I've Noticed That After Each Round The Game Skips Over The Option To Switch. Then It Proceed To Just Throw The Opponents Pokemon Out Back To Back After K.O. Thoose Are Two Huge Changes I Think People Want To See.

Thank You.

*PyroAsh

Hey. What's Up. It's Pryo

I've Came To Notice That The Move Softboiled Cannot Be Used Outside Of Battle, Which Could Assist With Training To Those That Method. Another Thing Escape Rope Doesn't Work, (Which Is Kinda Minor To Experienced Player, Thought It Can Be Annoying Walking Back). That Is Definitely Some Of The things I, And Others Would Like To See. Also, One Last Thing But Not Least. Switching With In Battles, I've Noticed That After Each Round The Game Skips Over The Option To Switch. Then It Proceed To Just Throw The Opponents Pokemon Out Back To Back After K.O. Thoose Are Two Huge Changes I Think People Want To See.

Thank You.

*PyroAsh

Multiple overworld move abilities are not currently available (Softboiled, Sweet Scent, etc.) but are more than likely to be added in the future.

I've personally used Escape Ropes successfully, so I do not know why they don't seem to work for you. It is most likely because you tried to use one in an area that does not permit it.

As for the battle style, the ability to switch your Pokemon when an NPC is sending in a new Pokemon may be added in the future, though you will have to toughen up and adapt to the current 'Set' battle style.

• 2 weeks later...

Frames/Windows similar to a Pokedex. The most Pokedexes look almost the same. All have a red body, most have grey buttons (dispite the Kantodex; it has blue buttons for the nummbers, and two white buttons), white or black frames, and this nice blue or green light in the upper left corner or in the center of the body.

Explanation first

Let me show you 2 Dexes to get a reminder how they look like:

http://robbienordgren.deviantart.com/art/Pokedex-3D-Kanto-1st-Generation-291057348

http://robbienordgren.deviantart.com/art/Pokedex-3D-Johto-4th-Generation-296443001

All Pokedexes use mostly red, blue (the light), green (smaller lights and buttons) and black or dark grey in addition with some light grey buttons on the newer versions and on the Kantodex with the blue and white buttons and some small red, and green ones.

Because he series have evolved so much I thought we would go with the newest Dexters. Sinnoh and Johto(remake).

Now the thing I have in mind.

Ingame windows / "Pokedex", Team and Battlescreen

In my eyes there wouldn't be so much change dispite the colors.

"Pokedex" and Team

Team: A simple red frame.

Dexter: The frames would be red, because of the actual body. The "screens" would stay black/dark grey...

The green or blue light from the Dexes may be in the right or left upper corner inside the frame. If the old frame would be used, then it would be the upper-right corner. I guess it would get into the "textures"-file.

All buttons in the MMO have only one color so there would be the question if there should be do green or gray buttons. (I personaly would go with gray.)

Mabe two extra frame-lines on the left and right, similar to the Johto-dex? <-That one is just a thought.

Battlescreen

First of. I do not realy know how the Battle-hud and the user interface in the battlescreen are working together.

So I have to take an exsample from one of the already done GUI's... 

The Umbreon/Espeon GUI has an Umbreon inside the right corner.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/26488-gui-day-n-night-vb08-eeveelution-theme/

I would like to see a light of the Pokédex there. The Background of it in red. The 4 buttons would stay or be gray.

I honestly do not know anyone for now to do something like this. I hope someone would like to do something like this. 

Is it acceptable?

Greedings by a newbee.

A route-Pokemon-encounter notifier.

Basically, I want something that'll tell me what Pokemon appears in what route as I get to them. Maybe just some pop-up window that'll say something like:

[Area] Viridian Forest

[Pokemon]

(Caterpie) 40%

(Metapod) 7.5%

(Weedle) 40%

(Kakuna) 7.5%

(Pikachu) 5%

And then maybe have it change depending on what time of day it is (because you can't find Hoothoot during the daytime, for example)

The reason I want this is because the encounters of Pokemon isn't the same as FireRed. I know there's https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/22930-implemented-pokemon-their-locations-and-held-items/, but I always get paranoid on how much I can rely on it, and I'm never really looking for a specific Pokemon. I just catch all the Pokemon in the route before moving on; which is really difficult when I'm not entirely certain of all the Pokemon that are in said-route.

(I apologize if someone's already requested this/made this, but I looked through all of the Client Customization threads and didn't find it. So unless I missed it, I assume that no one's made this yet?)

No preference. :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I made a ZuBatman outfit

zubat_man_sprite_gift_shop_item_by_vaati

zubat_man_sprite_gift_shop_item_by_vaati

I made a Gardevoir Vanity Item

gardevoir_dress_sprite_by_vaati9999-d6mw

gardevoir_dress_sprite_by_vaati9999-d6mw

Darkshade, I want to be the night!

An Eevee evolution theme. (:

You mean like, how it would look? Pictures of eevee evolutions spread on the page to a cute way, with pink and blue or purple would be so cute. (:

Anyone who would like to do it. :3

The In-Game Pokedex

I think  it would be nice if there was either a search bar for pokemon names, or ways to limit your search further by type / moves / egg groups. I'm not sure how stressful this would possibly be on the server, but I believe it would be a great convenience.

Not in particular, no.

Thanks for your time.

Darkshade, I want to be the night!

[spoiler]tumblr_kuvckhEAHg1qzgcpyo1_500.jpg[spoiler]tumblr_lq4krqbVPk1qbgywq.png[spoiler]1473801-batman_laugh.jpg[spoiler]happy+batman.jpg[spoiler]BatmanHappy.jpg[spoiler]BatmanLaugh.jpg[spoiler]>implying[/spoiler][/spoiler]​[/spoiler]

​[/spoiler]

​[/spoiler]

​[/spoiler]

​[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...