Client Customization Suggestions

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know if exist cuz Ive been looking for a mod where I can see the Battle Log on PVE map. Sometimes Im watching a movie while playing PokeMMO or even paying attention and text automatically disappear fast would be useful when you use 5 turn moves as well as how many turns have already passed to start throwing Turno Balls and other related things that a battle log could help.

This is less of a suggestion and more of a question - but there wouldn't be a way to play the current game to visually have the overworld like Gen IV, I assume, because it would conflict with the online aspect? I tried browsing already but it's mostly moemon edits and I doubt if that effects the overworld much. If anyone knows of similar ones that change the overworld but are 'legal' by PokeMMO standards and not completely bugged feel free to reply.

What is it you would like see customized/made?

Doubled or Tripled or Quadrupled sprites for Shiny pokemons when shiny hunting

How would you like to see it customized/made?

Just Bigger sprites for shinies, 2D SHINY SPRITES

Reference examples (optional):

There's this mod here, but It's using 3D sprites, which I personally don't like, and there's not a variant with 2D sprites

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 4:42 PM, Toira said:

This is less of a suggestion and more of a question - but there wouldn't be a way to play the current game to visually have the overworld like Gen IV, I assume, because it would conflict with the online aspect? I tried browsing already but it's mostly moemon edits and I doubt if that effects the overworld much. If anyone knows of similar ones that change the overworld but are 'legal' by PokeMMO standards and not completely bugged feel free to reply.

You mean the region graphics? I only know a working Kanto patch for that

• 2 months later...

I would like a Pickup, Thief/Covet, Payday/Profit tracker. I know, I know, 'you can calculate how much you got by checking what you started with.' There's a fossil tracker I believe. Anyways, I'm rambling. I would love a profit tracker and item gain tracker for Pickup/Thief/Payday! 

Thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

What is it you would like see customized/made?

That sound can be added to the pokemon but in the android version through mods

How would like see it customized/made?

Through mods

Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?

Currently there are only mods where they modify the sprites of followers with sounds or a personalized voice, but for the PC version, since there is no documentation or I think there is no support on how to make that work on Android