Client Customization Suggestions

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I want an Orange Dratini. But then I couldn't sell it to Orangeslash for Millions because it would be ordinary on his screen unless he has the patch/file/download and by then he could have his own. ;_;

Legit time though, I would love to see some more customizations in general, but I'm after some kind of Overworld, graphical IPS. None have exactly grabbed me yet.

I'd like to see it in a... A smoother palette. Gah, I'm not very good at descriptions.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

What is it you would like see customized/made?
An option to customize pokemon icons via themes.

How would like see it customized/made?
a subfolder in the theme folder

for example a "sprites" folder and there are all icons from 001 to 386 with a client side fallback if a file is missing or not in right size etc.

these are meant by icons: Ani149MS.png -> 149MS.png

this would be {theme_root}/sprites/149.png

Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?

no preference but i can provide all icons (new ones up to pokemon 720)

i hope my english is not that bad :P 

• 2 weeks later...

better appearance to the Emerald rom

With a IPS patch that improves the tiles and tilesets

Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?

Anyone with the ability to do so. My favorite is Ikarus.  Look at an example of his work: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/49566-ips-ikarus-lost-property-kanto-graphics-patch-updated-1152015/

PD: Sorry for my bad english :(

Edited by PyRoDraco
  • 3 weeks later...

I personally along with some other people on this game would love to see battle animations like you see on the games. I think it would pull a lot more people in and like the game that much more. You could completely top other Pokemon mmos if this would be implicated! I am loving this game but the only real thing I am missing are those battle animations that pull you in!

Thanks for looking at this,

Shrimpxwarrior

P.S. 

I wasn't for sure if I should post this here or in suggestions, and if it does need to be moved to suggestions can you please move it for me thank you!

Edited by Shrimpxwarrior

I personally along with some other people on this game would love to see battle animations like you see on the games. I think it would pull a lot more people in and like the game that much more. You could completely top other Pokemon mmos if this would be implicated! I am loving this game but the only real thing I am missing are those battle animations that pull you in!

Thanks for looking at this,

Shrimpxwarrior

P.S. 

I wasn't for sure if I should post this here or in suggestions, and if it does need to be moved to suggestions can you please move it for me thank you!

I agree with u but we have to wait to dev's implemented all battle animations in game. It still work in progress for them.

Edited by KingRechey
  • 3 weeks later...

An option to customize pokemon icons via themes.

a subfolder in the theme folder

for example a "sprites" folder and there are all icons from 001 to 386 with a client side fallback if a file is missing or not in right size etc.

these are meant by icons: Ani149MS.png -> 149MS.png

this would be {theme_root}/sprites/149.png

no preference but i can provide all icons (new ones up to pokemon 720)

i hope my english is not that bad :P

Already created by Rachel go check her patch is good but i used moemon and ikarus graphic patch like her.

please make the pokemon battle sprites just like the BW one, Full body(back sprite) sprites not just half body of the pokemon

or maybe someone had the patch like this :
9XhLP0u.png

if someone had the patch please message or give me the link here :)
PLEASEE!!

• 3 weeks later...

I like to see made a client customized in the style of ECVisualize we are willing to create a guild ingame but we need to provide our casual gamers a custom made ECV styled client.

So there is something i need you guys to know its for the ECVisualize

the entire client must be in our eSports red, black and white style with our logos and stuf so that we can make this a ECVisualize client for the game

when there is somebody willing to do this we can provide him with information and images he needs its for 200 players who are willing to play this casual there is a guild comming but not yet

• 1 month later...

Hello.

The texture in the Hoenn region.

Like the customization on the texture of Kanto (by Ikarus).

Link: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/49566-ips-ikarus-lost-property-kanto-graphics-patch-updated-692015/

I don't have any experience to make this. So, I would like to ask to Ikarus or a person suggested by you if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Location Based Pokemon Catch Rate Display

It would be awesome if an add-on could be designed to sample your location in game, detect whether you are in a location where you can encounter a wild pokemon or not, and then (semi-transparently over gameplay) display the various pokemon that you could encounter in the grass/ocean/fishing/cave and the associated probabilities of finding them.

Using the "/loc" command to detemine exact location and determine if it is a "catchable zone", then citing say Bulbapedia or a built in collection of pokemon locations for that route/spot.

No idea.

Edited by SinisterDeity

A farfetch'd GUI

The way that XelaKebert does his/her GUIs

XelaKebert tbh

• 1 month later...

Hello, I love Lugia, so, I would love have a theme of Lugia please. :)

A Lugia GUI.

I would love see a theme about the water pokemons or just the sky.

I just know XelaKebert. ;)

~Ask me if you need another detail. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Pokemon cries.

Just...the pokemon cries.

I don't know.

Edited by CaosX

Attack Animation in battle ( TC & SC )
Animation des CT et CS

An animation to each attack in pokéMMO like in DS.
Une animation pour chaque attaque.

All players  i think ( lets vote )
Tout les joueurs ( marre d'avoir que griffe flammeche  et pistolet a 'O comme animation du jeu )

-Sorry im french.