Client Customization Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...

Once you change one character sprite, they all change.

This I understand, thus why I suggested that someone should change the character sprite of only your character. Im sure there is s away of doing this only because if one thing changed everyone one else then wouldnt we have our own name over our heads? But then again I dont know the coding that is involved with this so I suppose your answer will have to suffice for now.

What is it you would like see customized/made?

I would die for the original music. I keep having to click over to youtube. (Nothing like the original Red/Blue/Yellow music)

How would like see it customized/made?

Dunno. Don't care. I don't know anything about this stuff so not sure how easy it could be done if at all. I've not seen any sound patches for the MMO. But I HAVE seen sound someone mention a sound patch for Fire Red.

Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?

Everyone I've seen on here is awesome as hell so if it's possible, I trust someone here will be able to do it.

I would die for the original music. I keep having to click over to youtube. (Nothing like the original Red/Blue/Yellow music)

Dunno. Don't care. I don't know anything about this stuff so not sure how easy it could be done if at all. I've not seen any sound patches for the MMO. But I HAVE seen sound someone mention a sound patch for Fire Red.

Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?

Everyone I've seen on here is awesome as hell so if it's possible, I trust someone here will be able to do it.

Here's a nice tutorial if you feel like attempting it yourself, or anyone else who'd like to.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=121856

Okay thanks. I'll have to read over that. So if you changed the music of the rom it'll change on the MMO? (Cause at least for me the music in the MMO is kinda weird and out of sync and just... yea)

Not sure. Never tested it. Might have a look this weekend and see if I can get some dubstep going.

Not sure. Never tested it. Might have a look this weekend and see if I can get some dubstep going.

If you do it lemme know. I was trying to do my suggestion but Sappy wasn't working for me.

And if you do dubstep... YOU NEED to have the Teo [Abducted by Sharks] dubstep of Viridian Forest. (I know its on soundcloud)

I'm not huge on dubstep usually but I'm in love with that piece. lol

If you do it lemme know. I was trying to do my suggestion but Sappy wasn't working for me.

And if you do dubstep... YOU NEED to have the Teo [Abducted by Sharks] dubstep of Viridian Forest. (I know its on soundcloud)

I'm not huge on dubstep usually but I'm in love with that piece. lol

I can't get it to work either, just getting an error message and I can't seem to find any other similar programs.

I can't get it to work either, just getting an error message and I can't seem to find any other similar programs.

Okay. So it's not my lack of knowlage. The older version doesn't support fire red and the newer one was telling me error code 339. I also looked around and couldn't find anything at all similar either =\ so it's either hard core hack it or nothing since it seems there isn't a supported program ATM to do it.

We've discussed this quite a bit, the sound engine would have to basically be rewritten to accommodate any external sound sources.

Giyg knows more about this than I do, but it's another "Desu pls." thing.

Desu could easily have the game take external sounds if we made them our selves, and since the current sounds are really messed up, I think this the way to go.

I agree with astro. The in game music and sounds are really bad and glitchy. Perfetly fine for a fresh download, but Allowing support for external sounds would be nice and support customization for those who want it.

Gus's it makes the messed up music hacking program a dead point. Though it'd have been cool to patch my fire red omega game. Lol

dont know if someone has already suggested this already but really didnt feel like looking through 2000+ replys, but myself and about 6 of my friends have just joined and played and we all would love to see some sort of guild system. it doesnt have to be anything fancy but at the same time, you could maybe use it towards tournaments and ranking the best guilds. eventually, possibly taking it to the point where guilds could create their own elite 4.

Better Shiny sprites. Some of the current shiny sprites look stupid (like shiny Alakazam, he is just a darker version of the original). Mostly looking more variance from the original sprites. I wouldn't mind if they didn't do all of them, just the ones that dont look that great (I would personally kill you if you changed shiny Charizard).

I have 0 experience in this kind of thing so I have no idea if this is even possible.

Someone who knows/is willing to do it?

Better Shiny sprites. Some of the current shiny sprites look stupid (like shiny Alakazam, he is just a darker version of the original). Mostly looking more variance from the original sprites. I wouldn't mind if they didn't do all of them, just the ones that dont look that great (I would personally kill you if you changed shiny Charizard).

I have 0 experience in this kind of thing so I have no idea if this is even possible.

Someone who knows/is willing to do it?

Nice and simple job someone like me could do in a week or two. (I'm lazy)