Client Customization Suggestions

您好!我有一个关于代码修改游戏客户端的问题
我想把宝可梦摘要的图标顺序换下,并把内容交换,可以用代码做到吗?用哪些代码?

Hello I have a code to modify the game client's question, I would like to treasure the pokemon index of the icon order, and the content exchange, you can use the code to do it? Which codes are used? 

DE10D217EDDC28DDB1EA560ADA6AF9F3.thumb.JPG.79154a077fe2f2649ca6b3793f57b246.JPG

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

What is it you would like see customized/made?

Customized : Overworld sprites when using an HM (Fly and Surf coming in mind)

Made : Riding Pokémon

How would you like to see it customized/made?

I would love to see the Pokémon using Surf. Might be a bit difficult maybe.

As for Riding Pokémon, Let's Go spoiled us with it, and I would absolutely love to see that if possible.

Reference examples (optional):

Well, the obvious reference would be Lapras.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

That would be awesome !

• 1 month later...

To be able to make exchanges with an NPC .. example: I pay an NPC to exchange my pokemon, so it can evolve and he returns it to me.

Do not depend on players with bad intentions.
sorry for the google translator.
----------------------------------------------------------

Poder hacer intercambios con un NPC.. ejemplo: le pago a un NPC para intercambiar mi pokemon, así podrá evolucionar y me lo regresa.

No depender de jugadores con malas intenciones.
Perdón por el google traductor.

• 1 month later...

I don't know if here's the place, sorry if not. 

I would love to see some good looking motorcycle on the game, and after the "Christmas Sleigh" I know it's possible.

I made this design myself and I'm ok giving it away for free, and up to if I have to sign some stuff I just want to have something like this in game (paid of course).

*updated references*

Design reference:

Screenshot_20220105-182218_dotpict.jpg

Untitled369_20220106183618.png

Edited by Eztrovor
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2012 at 2:13 AM, Darkshade said:

I would like to see a mod that changes the player sprites from the 4th gen style to the 3rd gen style sprites.

I can make the player sprites with all the different clothes,hairstyles etc. but I need someone to import them in the game.

On 9/22/2012 at 2:13 AM, Darkshade said:

• 1 month later...

Battle HUD or sprite showing EV yield that we can get if we beat it. For android user.

Icon + number. Icon can be letter inside a circle or square followed by number of EV. 

Edited by sokita
Add specific request
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys i've been thinking this for a while but can't we just make johto a mod?

Like the hertgold/soulsilver game a mod?

Like a fan project of a fan project hehe

'Cuz the game has 10 years and still don't have johto region so why not make a region a mod?...

Now that  i'm actually thinking i remember the nightmare it was to make my first pokemon rom hack so i think making an program that makes the map and take it into a rom that will not f#ck up the game will kinda succ, and it would get very confusing seeing people in areas out of bounce so my idea might not work so well.....

But i still want play johto tough.

(Someone please make johto a thing 20220627_232646.png.31caf813841b903132b88e1b900650fa.png)

Edited by sanstalegamesBR
Adding text/correcting words
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love to see in-progress evolution sprites. 

For example if you are 3 levels near the evolution, your Pokémon will start to manifest a change unless holding an everstone. 

Same way, if your Pokémon is with enough love points to evolve, it will start to show as an in-progress evolution. For the Eevee case, it would change with the weather just to make it immersive. 

For Pokémon which evolve at being exchanged, they will manifest this in-progress evolution just in battles.

I'm just a dreamer dreaming for an immersive pokemmo.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I Would like you can make this in some next update , Just the option to change your starters clothes options example: i used a red Long sleeve in kanto but im moving region so i want to change the color of my clothes or choose other type of clothes but it isnt possible , that Will be realy cool Just my humble opinion JUST CLOTHES NO APPAREANCE ITSELF 🙂

Screenshot_20221114-115409_PokeMMO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if anyone's suggested this yet, but mod that would allow swapping your custom music files to the game, would be cool.

ie: have a folder where the swapped music files are located, with some kind of ID's to say which music files they'll replace.

Mod takes them and swaps them with the correct files.

Or an UI, where you select your music files and which songs they'll replace in game.

Or something :D

Edited by Pellemasi
  • 2 weeks later...

For Android version:

- Option to adjust the fontsizes (fonts are really small and having trouble to read it. It will improve the Gameplay Experience) maybe make it possible to use system fonts/sizes thats already part of the android system? 

- Menu in options to adjust the fontsizes and a preview. 

Maybe a few options? Or a bar where one can slide the zoom in small increments of 0.25. 

From 0-3 

This would be SUPER HELPFUL! 

PLEASE PLEASE! 

I am sure I am not the only one who would appreciate this. 

Thank you so much! 

• 1 month later...

It would be nice to have a mode of photos with the large format of the characterthis mode could have a screenshot of pc

este modo podría tener una captura de pantalla de la pc : 1920x1080 mobile 1080x1920  using it to put it as wallpaper for our devices or simply for personal taste 

In addition to this, the sprites of the pokemon in your team could be added so that you can drag them and take them to the photo

image.png.ab19d670b3b1c29d4ab4cfe576c4161e.png

Edited by Crueldad
no labels
  • 1 month later...

You have to fix the client for mods. When using custom sprites they appear oversized during evolutions, when using moves in the overworld (such as fly, cut etc), and within the Pokedex, and pokeballs can fall underground when using them
The author of the Battle Sprites Reloaded mod tried to see if that was his mod's problem, but apparently it wasn't
It's literally one of the few problems the game has

Edited by Andr3a281093
  • 3 months later...

Android Client GUI customizations.

I think it would be great if you add more android client GUI customizations like: customizable and also movable party slot & key item slot, customizable and movable DPAD & AB button, or a feature where we can add additional buttons.

Some Pokemon emulator apps that has a feature to move and customize buttons.

for android GUI on PC (works best for couch gaming)

- An option to hide the tactile controls (I can solve this by deleting the image in photoshop leaving it blank)
- Option to manage pokémon party by controller (currently you can only change the order by mouse)
- Option to close the pokédex by control after capturing a new pokémon (only works by mouse)
- Outline in menu options in some places where there is no way to identify which option is selected (like in pokéMart, when having to choose which move to select with the pokémon that leveled up, etc...)

For me, who play on the controller on the PC, the android interface is better than the default, despite the default having better interface controls.

another thing:
Could you correct the size of the pokémon in the pokédex so we can use the sprite improvement mods?

Edited by sagaopc
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had another idea about the sprites mods glitches

Why not make these sorts of mods unactive when evolving pokémon, seeing them within the Pokédex, or using moves in the game's overworld?

At least until you guys won't find a method to fix that

For example during a battle and when viewing the monsters stats we could be able to see their customized sprites, but when in the other moments I mentioned before we will see again the classical BW sprites

In this way it'll be more pleasant aesthetically 🙂

Then yes, you could also make the battleground customizable, maybe putting in another made with Paint 3D or Blender, but for me in that sense is less necessary because BW's battlegrounds aged very well in my opinion

• 1 month later...