Client Customization Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...

What is it you would like see customized/made?
Music.

How would you like to see it customized/made?

Let us simply modify the music of our game, through individual audio files.

Reference examples (optional):

For example, Pallet Town's music could be Kanto01.ogg/mp3/wav/whatever and so on.

Now, to avoid any possible copyright reclamation, don't allow people to actually share possible packs through the forum.

Also, it would be even better if we actually didn't need the base files.

I'm simply suggesting this because modifying a ROM's music through Sappy and such is a pain in the butt.

Edited by Lunos
Nvm, it's already possible, apparently. I just can't seem to find any IDs List for the midis.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

[MOD]

change the Tileset

EXPLAIN:

I would like to ask those who know how to create mod: 
create 3 mod, every mod for every season. 
one mod for spring, one for summer and one for autumn 
Edited by druido890
  • 3 months later...

I'd like to see a larger version of the entire UI

The problem I'm having, is that on my new 4k display the UI is so small I cannot really play the game. So it would be wonderful if it were possible to download a larger version of the UI, where it basically just takes up more pixels.

Edited by k0m1kk
  • 1 month later...

Edits for pokemon icons in PC boxes and your party, using the pokemon icons from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

Use this link as an example: 

Basically the same as this mod, i'm only asking because the link is ded. It doesn't matter to me if the icons are from Super Mystery Dungeon or Explorers of Sky.

• 5 months later...

exp viewer bar

I would like a countdown bar or something for the experience of a selected Pokémon without having to click on the Pokémon then view that Pokémon's summary

I want a bar kind of like the mini mode of the encounter counter, but it counts down EXP till a selected Pokémon levels up

• 2 months later...

Update to the Pokemon audio/anime cries mod.

Include all Pokemon from the first 5 generations that are currently in the game, maybe more if they're available.
Make sure that the voices/cries match the Pokemon properly and that they don't cause crashes.

Make sure that the audio is NORMALIZED VOLUMES so that we don't have certain ones sounding so much louder than others.

The problem is that the one by AiEnma has known crashing issues with certain Pokemon and the one by AlexPG has audio normalization issues.
I'm not certain how to edit these so that they can be updated/fixed properly.

The usual theme customise

Froslass THEME!!!

nothing.. sorry

• 1 month later...

Some sort of working mod/patch to update the hoenn region (and kanto region) with atleast hg/ss graphics to make the experience more modern.

How would like see it customized/made?

Apparently ips patches are like really  rare and tile mods don't work anymore so anyway that the modder would want to make it. I'm sure that fans of this game would be incredibly appreciative just to have a viable graphics update mod to add to their game to compliment their updated looking battle sprites, unova region and etc. .

Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?

Not really.

3 minutes ago, rouskei said:

Some sort of working mod/patch to update the hoenn region (and kanto region) with atleast hg/ss graphics to make the experience more modern.

How would like see it customized/made?

Apparently ips patches are like really  rare and tile mods don't work anymore so anyway that the modder would want to make it. I'm sure that fans of this game would be incredibly appreciative just to have a viable graphics update mod to add to their game to compliment their updated looking battle sprites, unova region and etc. .

Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?

Not really.

This is not possible at all. There is no support for tile mods anymore.

1 hour ago, rouskei said:

And ips patches are not viable anymore?

An ips patch just means you have to apply it to your rom directly. Whereas a mod file you can place in the mod folder as is and turn it on/off on the title screen in game.

However tile mods, whether ips or .mod, will not work anymore

Extra 3D battle animations

No idea whether it's plausible, or too advanced for the game in it's current state, but it would be really cool to see the battles play out like in the later games. At the moment (using mods) we can see the move hit the opposing Pokemon, but there isn't much reaction. And if they faint, they just drop down out of sight, whereas in the later games they actually faint on screen and then get withdrawn into a pokeball. 

aa5.gif

-fRNTN.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Jordzi
  • 1 month later...

(Sorry if this is already a thing)

What is it you would like see customized/made?:

I think it would be really cool if someone managed to change the towns, cities and other areas music with music from Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.

How would you like to see it customized/made?:

Just a simple music replacement mod, Pokemon Colosseum for Kanto and Gale of Darkness for Hoenn

Edited by XyzioN
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Weather turn counter.  Also counts turns for moves like trick room and screens. 

I would like to see it made quickly because having to pause battling to go count turns in the battle chat kind of sucks.

KrPXF7h.png

3 hours ago, Aard said:

Weather turn counter.  Also counts turns for moves like trick room and screens. 

I would like to see it made quickly because having to pause battling to go count turns in the battle chat kind of sucks.

KrPXF7h.png

This suggestion is more a thing to do with a new feature for the game itself as opposed to something that can be visually modified by players. For visibility, it's best you post this in the suggestion box section as that is the more appropriate place for this. At the moment the battle text brings up a message in the battle and in the battle log that the weather has ended but I understand what you're trying to suggest. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to edit game sprites that are not pokemon or trainers?

I'd love to replace the bike sprites with an Arcanine, Absol or whatever pokemon people would prefer, but I just can't figure out how to do that. Any ideas?

28 minutes ago, defricart said:

Is it possible to edit game sprites that are not pokemon or trainers?

I'd love to replace the bike sprites with an Arcanine, Absol or whatever pokemon people would prefer, but I just can't figure out how to do that. Any ideas?

It's not possible for players to modify bike sprites at the moment. The current bike customisation options offered by the games are the different colour bike skins and the Motorcycle item from the Gift Shop.