Client Customization Suggestions

What is it you would like see customized/made?

Honestly i really like seeing animation in games i play but i don't  think some animation are right for the role that"s for played in pokemmo

(X and Y) sorry) so i think that pokemmo could use some new spites

How would you like to see it customized/made? 

Black/white or Black/white 2 are good for the great animation spites use because of the 2D and animation included gameplay 

Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?
I don't know of anyone in particular but I'm sure that someone here can get this done.  (- - - -  CorkyWood  i agree and would like to add 

:mellow: i think this ideal was work on but was scraped i would like to know why  :mellow:

Honestly i really like seeing animation in games i play but i don't  think some animation are right for the role that"s for played in pokemmo

(X and Y) sorry) so i think that pokemmo could use some new spites

Black/white or Black/white 2 are good for the great animation spites use because of the 2D and animation included gameplay 

Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?
I don't know of anyone in particular but I'm sure that someone here can get this done.  (- - - -  CorkyWood  i agree and would like to add 

:mellow: i think this ideal was work on but was scraped i would like to know why  :mellow:

already available for pokemon, check the forum, its on the first page

I would like to see attack animations instead of the same one over and over for each move!

I have no idea how this would be implemented, but it really needs to happen ;(

The incorrect animations for some moves are placeholders. The devs are working on the rest.

The ability to make mods that change client-side strings for species and trainer names, for example to make a mod that uses the original names of trainers and monsters.

Also possibly the ability to change text labels in dialogue (rewriting what NPCs say, basically).

Just a layer of the API/mod system that allows people to assign names to items/mons/NPCs.

Reference examples (optional):

Hitokage, Lizardo and Lizardon instead of Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard

Kasumi instead of Misty

There's plenty more names, but these are the two best examples off the top of my head.

• 1 month later...

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl overworld maps.

Kanto/Hoenn maps changed to Diamon/Pearl style.

Reference examples (optional): all maps graphics changed to a new style.

Edited by Cosmicplasma
8 minutes ago, Cosmicplasma said:

Everyone is talking about legendaries so i would like to give a idea

What about legendaries with limited use times per day?.

Its like a permanent legendary pokemon but with limited use times. 

Reference examples (optional):  ex: I got a mewtwo he is permanent but with 2 uses per day

So when i use the mewtwo in two battlers i need to wait tomorrow for more 2 times.

>client customization 

• 1 month later...

small suggestion

there should be a [MOD] to bring follower pokemon back ... i atleast wanna see my own pokemon behind me.. i know the original gltiched out .. but someone should make it a [MOD] atleast so some of us can have the Option of it... im sure there is lot of us, i already know of a handful .. 

thanx 4 listening

On 6/22/2016 at 3:38 PM, rekluse said:

small suggestion

there should be a [MOD] to bring follower pokemon back ... i atleast wanna see my own pokemon behind me.. i know the original gltiched out .. but someone should make it a [MOD] atleast so some of us can have the Option of it... im sure there is lot of us, i already know of a handful .. 

thanx 4 listening

You can still have follower sprites as long as you have a valid Heart Gold or Soul Silver rom in your roms folder. If you removed it due to issues then you should locate a clean one.

• 4 weeks later...

*Inicio este tema para ver si alguien puede crear un Mod que agregue todos los efectos visuales de los ataques de los pokemon, creo que hay muchos interesados en este tema y si lo implementan retendra a muchos jugadores.

Espero que algun moderador del juego lea este tema o alguien con experiencia creando Mods, muchas gracias por su atencion.

*Home this topic to see if anyone can create a Mod you add all the visual effects of the attacks of the Pokemon, I think there are many interested in this topic and if implemented will retain many players.

I hope some moderator read this topic game or someone with experience creating Mods, thank you very much for your attention.

(Google traductor)

2 hours ago, Mamaestra05 said:

*Inicio este tema para ver si alguien puede crear un Mod que agregue todos los efectos visuales de los ataques de los pokemon, creo que hay muchos interesados en este tema y si lo implementan retendra a muchos jugadores.

Espero que algun moderador del juego lea este tema o alguien con experiencia creando Mods, muchas gracias por su atencion.

*Home this topic to see if anyone can create a Mod you add all the visual effects of the attacks of the Pokemon, I think there are many interested in this topic and if implemented will retain many players.

I hope some moderator read this topic game or someone with experience creating Mods, thank you very much for your attention.

(Google traductor)

The animations are slated to be completely added to the game in the future. There is no way to create a mod for battle animations.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2016 at 9:51 PM, XelaKebert said:

I would like to see attack animations instead of the same one over and over for each move!

I have no idea how this would be implemented, but it really needs to happen ;(

The incorrect animations for some moves are placeholders. The devs are working on the rest.

Even if they're placeholders is there a way to put in the ACTUAL attack animations with a mod or something? Tbh I love this game but the attack animations are putting me off way too much to continue playing it in the long run.

On 8/23/2016 at 2:23 PM, Lutianzhiyi said:

Even if they're placeholders is there a way to put in the ACTUAL attack animations with a mod or something? Tbh I love this game but the attack animations are putting me off way too much to continue playing it in the long run.

No, the animations are handled by the server and not by the client.