Client Customization Suggestions

• 3 weeks later...

What is it you would like see customized/made?

Battle Screen Size Customization

How would like see it customized/made?
Giving us more Windowed/Full Size for the Battle Screen

Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?

I don't really know anyone here, so i don't mind who will make it. I will just be thankful if someone made it and i can use it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like he option to choose to use the trainer overworld sprites from the rom you choose (I personally prefer the gen 3 trainer overworld sprites on the gba over the new ds ones), instead of the customizable ones currently in game, because I don't like the new trainer overworld sprites that are currently in the game they all look to feminine, which is great if you choose to make a female character, but it just looks strange if you choose to make a male character.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see a Final Fantasy theme. Either the dark steel color of Cloud's buster blader/ Sephiroth's Masamune, or Final Fantasy 10's blue, bubbly Brotherhood sword type color.

I tried looking, but if there's already a FF Theme, please point me in that direction.

ALSO, a more pipe dream theme, if someone can make a LA Lakers theme, that would be sweet.

I would like there to be a control option that allows you to use your mouse to move your character. Similar to something like Runescape, how you just click where you want to go. Also the ability to talk to people or interact with objects like tress by clicking on them. I really just want to be able to play the game with one hand because I'm lazy.

In my opinion the best way for this to be put into the game would be to have a option in the controls setting. A drop down menu that'll say something like mouse controls.

Is there anybody you think would be able to/you would like see customize/make this?

I don't know of anyone in particular but I'm sure that someone here can get this done.

I would like there to be a control option that allows you to use your mouse to move your character. Similar to something like Runescape, how you just click where you want to go. Also the ability to talk to people or interact with objects like tress by clicking on them. I really just want to be able to play the game with one hand because I'm lazy.
In my opinion the best way for this to be put into the game would be to have a option in the controls setting. A drop down menu that'll say something like mouse controls.
I don't know of anyone in particular but I'm sure that someone here can get this done.

This is a feature suggestion and should be posted in Suggestion Box when you have 10 posts. This is for requests for certain themes or mods that the community can make for the client.
  • 2 weeks later...

I would like too see a mandibuzz honchkrow theme

Dark black purple  as long as it suits their colours

I'm not sure

Hi, I have a very simple request, could someone make a mod using these sprites for Charmander's evolutionary line?

d986873a4ea445c3e73a935594571dee-d5ev09v

I don't care about battle sprite.

I would just like to use the sprites but I don't know how to do it or if it's possible to do it.

This would be awesome as I really like these revamped sprites.

• 1 month later...

I'd love to see an easy way to add normal/custom pokemon and their moves from other generations into the game!

How would you like to see it customized/made?

I'd like something simple and easy to understand. Where you can upload your own sprites from the internet or computer, select what routes you want them to appear on, custom stats, etc. etc. Also having the data from pokemon in other generations pre-loaded and selectable from a drop down menu would be nice! A simple format where everything fit onto one screen with no extra tabs would be great. 

I saw something similar to this here  but it's way to complex. 

I'd love to see an easy way to add normal/custom pokemon and their moves from other generations into the game!

How would you like to see it customized/made?

I'd like something simple and easy to understand. Where you can upload your own sprites from the internet or computer, select what routes you want them to appear on, custom stats, etc. etc. Also having the data from pokemon in other generations pre-loaded and selectable from a drop down menu would be nice! A simple format where everything fit onto one screen with no extra tabs would be great. 

I saw something similar to this here  but it's way to complex. 

not possible, not allowed, not wanted. never expect this in pokemmo

[font='trebuchet ms']What is it you would like see customized/made? I would like to see all the attacks effects be like in the Pokemon games.
How would you like to see it customized/made? Maybe, like in the SS/HG games.

[/font]

Attack animations are being actively worked on by the dev team.