PokeMMO Event Discussion: Perfected Shadow Art Contest (August 21st - August 31st)

Emlee

just spent 5 hours on mine and its not done yet >.<. im hopeing to finish it today! I had to put 3 acrylic pages together cuz its so big x. e might have to do 4 pages >.< cures my ideas' > o<.... but oh it is so worth it  * w*!!!! oh and Love the art Traci, is that water color? its beautiful ^_^ defiantly enjoy good old fashion art. 

[quote name="Emlee" post="485175" timestamp="1377267464"]

Entries are looking fantastic so far! Don't forget that your shadow Pokemon drawing can deviate from the original in form (a bit or a lot, it is up to you), just like the example. [/quote]
phew >.<" i was worried you couldn't change it and after giving espeon wings i was kinda freaking out x.x the weight as been lifted * w*

side note, i tried to use the spoiler thing again and it's just not working for me :T how do i get my pic. to just show... if someone could give me a step by step i'd appropriate it ^^" heh

side note, i tried to use the spoiler thing again and it's just not working for me :T how do i get my pic. to just show... if someone could give me a step by step i'd appropriate it ^^" heh

Try this;

[spoiler][img=<imagelink>][/spoiler]

(Paste the image link where "<imagelink>" is, but without the '<>')