PokeMMO Event Discussion: Perfected Shadow Art Contest (August 21st - August 31st)

Emlee

yay more contests that don't revolve around battling but have very select prizes. I mean come on we should be at least allowed to choose our colours.

Sorry, that is not possible at this time. That is the only reason why I do not give contestants a colour choice. 

Oooh, this look fun!  Is there there any style that is not allowed? (mostly talking about horror/psychedelic, because that's what I specialize in)

Just as long as it abides by the Code of Conduct and the Art Contest rules it is fine :) All art styles are welcome from pixel art to realism. 

I look forward to your entry!

Yeah, that was amazing. i was so suprised that you didnt win, and im pretty sure others were too.

Thank you. I'm glad to hear that people liked it~ Looking at it again I can see quite a lot of flaws, some of which are pretty glaring. I think the main issue might have been that the design was pretty out there in terms of Pokemon though. The 3 winning entries were quite excellent however, and I can see why they were chosen.

This sounds like a fun idea for an art contest, I will definitely give it a try! I do have one question though. What is the limit of Pokémon that can be in one entry? For example, can we draw out an evolutionary line in shadow form or just one specific Pokémon?

RacheLucario, that Chesturion was great! :)  I am very shocked that it didn't place. In my opinion it should have been the winner, you put a lot more thought and detail into it than mine.

This sounds like a fun idea for an art contest, I will definitely give it a try! I do have one question though. What is the limit of Pokémon that can be in one entry? For example, can we draw out an evolutionary line in shadow form or just one specific Pokémon?

RacheLucario, that Chesturion was great! :)  I am very shocked that it didn't place. In my opinion it should have been the winner, you put a lot more thought and detail into it than mine.

Hi Brizo, just one Pokemon please. If you include more than one you will have to specify what one is to be judged. 

I look forward to your entry.

Thank you~! I thought yours was really good though, and it deserved to win. The lines are clean, the anatomy good, and the design fitting. Good luck in the contest - I look forward to seeing what you come up with.