Perfected Shadow Pokemon Art Contest

Emlee

IGN: Mokuoo

Prize: Angel Wings

Pokemon: Kingdra

(Aahaa, It looks more like a Shiny Kingdra then a Shadow pokemon! Tried to get some of the dark purples mixed in there. I know the shape is more sharper, but tried to give it a Shadow/dark look.)

Her bitter cries ring out through the darkening waters. Ever searching for the soul who condemned her to the shadows.

shiningshadow_zps11fbbe79.png

IGN: RacheLucario

Preferred prize: Devil Wings

--------------------------------------------

Pokemon: Reshiram

Time taken: 26 hours

Programs used: Paint Tool Sai (all drawing and coloring) + Photoshop (minor edits and adjustments)

Layers: 181

Original size: 2000x1700

Rather than choosing a Pokemon that's already somewhat dark I decided to go with a Pokemon that's the exact opposite and draw everyone's favorite mutant chicken dragon, the vast white Pokemon Reshiram. The face, claws and color scheme are the main differences between it and its original design. There are a few other minor changes here and there though, and overall I went with a theme of corruption as can be seen from the color of the flames as well as the creature itself. I honestly had a lot of fun with this piece, and it's the longest I've ever spent on a single image.

shadow_reshiram_by_rachelucario-d6kh1o8.

IGN: Eggplant

So, here's a work in progress.

I colored some but it doesn't look presentable whatsoever so have this.

I figured this is better than nothing.

[spoiler]

shadow10.jpg

[/spoiler]

I got kinda demotivated when Rachel posted another reshiram... :p

But yeah. Imagine it with the same colors as shadow lugia.

"The door to its heart. We closed it and locked it down. This one's perfect. There is no key."