Perfected Shadow Pokemon Art Contest

Emlee

iG2aZtn.jpg

Winner Thread: https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/30971-pokemmo-event-winner-perfected-shadow-art-contest/

Dates/Times: August 21st at 12:01AM EDT to August 31st 11:59 PM EDT

Explanation: Contestants have to rework any official Pokemon (any generation) into a "Perfected Dark Pokemon" (an example is provided below). All entries must be free hand work, they can be scanned works or created in programs such as MS Paint, SketchBook, etc. Entries are to be 100% original work, and cannot be simply reworks of existing Pokemon artwork. Entries are submitted in this thread only. Please provide your IGN with your drawing as well as what prize you prefer.

Prize: Angel Wings (Default Grey) or Devil Wings (Default Grey)

Rules:

• Artwork must be 100% original
  • Only one entry per Forum Account (Posts can be edited with a different/updated entry until the contest ends)
  • Entries are only to be submitted during the contest (none will be accepted before or after)
  • If an entry is disqualified due to plagerism the forum account in question cannot submit any other entry
  • Each entry post must contain an In game name, and your prize preference (Grey Angel Wings or Grey Devil Wings).

Example:

[spoiler]
ImagesCA708LJZ.jpg
tumblr_static_shadow_lugia_by_subway_rap

[/spoiler]

Notes: Entries are not required to have the exact same colours as the above example, but adherence with the theme of the contest will have a large impact on the judging process. 

Event Staffing

Host: Emlee

Judges: CipherWeston, Mariout, ShinyChansey

Please post any feedback, comments or concerns in the discussion thread. This thread is only for entries. I look forward to seeing the submissions!

moving%2Bshadow%2Blugia.gif

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Gligarman

Preferred Prize: Devil Wings

[spoiler]

Shadow Darkrai :)  I thought that I would make its body more shadowy and stringy, in a Venom and Carnage kind of way.  I made its body white, its smoky hair thing a reddish (brain-like) color, and its eye red with a black pupil instead of the normal blue with a white center.  Also, I made the spikes around Darkrai's head more of a purple instead of the normal red.  I made this using my 3DS and then putting a filter provided by Photobucket.com onto it.

3ed4851b-3111-4c6b-8070-4f0d7d8bf45f.jpg

[/spoiler]

100% me

(update)- used acrylic paint. (want to make sure i mentioned this)

DARK ESPEON... i kinda went all out and gave her wings and changed the color, wanted to do something different and try to catch everyone's eye^^", i know espeon doesn't have wings or claws on her tail but i saw an opportunity to do something very creative and this image just came to me in my head so i just went with it, I enjoyed the whole 6 hours this took me (thank you techno music, couldn't of down it with out you x3) ........*update*  so i found a better camera :3, you can see it a lot better then with my cell's camera ..... IGN KawaiiSkitty      prize- Devil wings 

[spoiler]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/240/e/e/untitled_by_queentavi-d6k2zxl.jpg[/spoiler]

http://queentavi.deviantart.com/art/Img-20130827-165117-396343449   <--- ign and sig

:edit: so yeah im geting frustrated with myself and trying to get the pic to show up. i hope posting the link is fine. it's to my Dart site anyways :/