[Sig] Advancing Signature shop, now doing team banners! And competition posters!

[quote name="PandyBear" post="477063" timestamp="1376737747"]

Notice the white stuff around the heads , dont you see that? o-o
It means it isnt really rendered well
Especially at chimchar[/quote]
I know, the main problem was with chimchar due to the fact that a lot of the renders didn't have a normal face forward position and by erasing away the white it was like erasing away his head at the same time, but yes in all honesty I can see why he didn't like it and why it's been pointed out. As I've progressed on though I've learn't not to make the same mistake twice but still credit your good observation skills ^_^

[quote name="TorCharDrawings" post="477067" timestamp="1376738055"]

thats what i said.. well i dont need that sig anymore
i have cubone and marowak now :P[/quote]
Sorry but you didn't say that? You only said you didn't feel like using it so I wasn't really sure how you felt about it until I done some more work

I know, the main problem was with chimchar due to the fact that a lot of the renders didn't have a normal face forward position and by erasing away the white it was like erasing away his head at the same time, but yes in all honesty I can see why he didn't like it and why it's been pointed out. As I've progressed on though I've learn't not to make the same mistake twice but still credit your good observation skills  ^_^

The white problem is because of the plastic wrap/bevel emboss effect, take that off then rub out the bits you want then put it back on ;)

Hey sorry to bother you but I really like your work and was hoping to make a request :) Feel free to say no if you're too busy, but can you make one with this picture: http://sasamorikoyuki.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/konachan-com-75775-angel_beats-close-naoi_ayato-red_eyes.jpg (sorry had to post the address but it's the same as my profile picture) and a shiny Gengar, with text saying: Geniss? If you can, thanks so much! :D

Hey sorry to bother you but I really like your work and was hoping to make a request :) Feel free to say no if you're too busy, but can you make one with this picture: http://sasamorikoyuki.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/konachan-com-75775-angel_beats-close-naoi_ayato-red_eyes.jpg (sorry had to post the address but it's the same as my profile picture) and a shiny Gengar, with text saying: Geniss? If you can, thanks so much! :D

n0HvrUY.jpg

My apologies it took so long, I haven't really been online all day but thanks for coming here :) And I hope you like it, if not don't be afraid to say ^_^